16 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
The League Of Extraordinary Axemen, Instructor/Students video collaboration
bleez
Sep 24 2013, 12:45 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 24 2013, 12:29 PM) *

oh yes biggrin.gif I really dig that ebow. excellent take!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 24 2013, 12:58 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 24 2013, 01:29 PM) *

Wonder full Take !!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Sep 24 2013, 01:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 24 2013, 11:29 AM) *

I really love your idea! I think for this kind of backing it's one of the perfect approach. smile.gif
Congrats for your take smile.gif

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 24 2013, 02:50 PM
GMC:er
It is flattering to hear such compliments from all of you smile.gif Thank you so much!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 24 2013, 02:51 PM
Instructor
Bahadir - very cool take and refreshing add to the collab. This is going to be killer! smile.gif

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 24 2013, 03:25 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 24 2013, 01:51 PM) *
Bahadir - very cool take and refreshing add to the collab. This is going to be killer! smile.gif

Thank you so much Darius!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 24 2013, 04:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Ok, so here's the video and audio file. smile.gif

Hoodman video

https://soundcloud.com/fireball100/league-of-axemen-guitars-only

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 24 2013, 05:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 24 2013, 08:29 AM) *

Wou!!! I love your take mate, it's so beautiful. You can rally create memorial melodies. Thanks a lot for your entry.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 24 2013, 06:52 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 24 2013, 04:54 PM) *
Wou!!! I love your take mate, it's so beautiful. You can rally create memorial melodies. Thanks a lot for your entry.

Thank you so much Gabriel for your kind words!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 25 2013, 07:21 AM
Instructor
As I told Bahadir himself - his take reminds me of some genuine Turkish inflexions that I heard at bands such as Laco Tayfa - a tremendous Turkish fusion band!

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 25 2013, 07:35 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 25 2013, 06:21 AM) *
As I told Bahadir himself - his take reminds me of some genuine Turkish inflexions that I heard at bands such as Laco Tayfa - a tremendous Turkish fusion band!

Yes Cosmin, absolutely that is! Also some influences from Sarp Maden and Erkan Oğur (and with his band "Telvin" ) are there. I love my traditional, ethnic music and always feelin it in my hands, in my fingers..

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 25 2013, 07:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Sep 25 2013, 06:35 AM) *
Yes Cosmin, absolutely that is! Also some influences from Sarp Maden and Erkan Oğur (and with his band "Telvin" ) are there. I love my traditional, ethnic music and always feelin it in my hands, in my fingers..

I love traditional music as well and I think that in the context of guitar playing, each region in this world can come to life in an unique form and sound and shape. It's FASCINATING for me biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 25 2013, 07:45 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 25 2013, 06:36 AM) *
I love traditional music as well and I think that in the context of guitar playing, each region in this world can come to life in an unique form and sound and shape. It's FASCINATING for me biggrin.gif

I totally agree with you! smile.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 25 2013, 08:32 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Here's my attempt over the second part of the backing.
https://soundcloud.com/bleez666/loeam-idea

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 25 2013, 09:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 25 2013, 07:32 AM) *

Ahoy mate - glad you decided to post your take wink.gif I heard nice ideas in there and since you are Scottish, I already imagined some Highlander/ Braveheart/ Rob Roy scenes biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SteveGuitar
Sep 26 2013, 09:54 PM
Ok Dudes and Girls, here's my take for the Collab, let me know if the Dropbox Public Link doesn't work smile.gif

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2pir3oech2got0g/kc7pBlnbJA

- SteveGuitar

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 27 2013, 08:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SteveGuitar @ Sep 26 2013, 08:54 PM) *
Ok Dudes and Girls, here's my take for the Collab, let me know if the Dropbox Public Link doesn't work smile.gif

- SteveGuitar

Steve - thanks for your take man - tell us, will you also have a video?

I think there's potential in your take, but you should also focus on building some melodic theme aside the scales and arpeggio runs you have used and also check your bends a bit so that they are all in pitch, ok? Also, the licks should fit the rhythmic part a bit tighter. I think this is a good start and you can develop things from here - there's still 4 days left wink.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 27 2013, 10:25 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SteveGuitar @ Sep 26 2013, 08:54 PM) *

- SteveGuitar

I agree with Cosmin. Yoo got really nice potential but it would be awesome if You could use some leading melody to combine al lthose licks smile.gif Also You could play throught those last few bars of that part smile.gif don't leave an empty space there please smile.gif))

+Quote Post
SteveGuitar
Sep 27 2013, 01:57 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 27 2013, 09:25 AM) *
I agree with Cosmin. Yoo got really nice potential but it would be awesome if You could use some leading melody to combine al lthose licks smile.gif Also You could play throught those last few bars of that part smile.gif don't leave an empty space there please smile.gif))

Hey Guys I made a Video it'sin the Dropbox simply download it smile.gif Sorry but thats all I can give you at the moment I don't have the time to record another one sry.

QUOTE (SteveGuitar @ Sep 27 2013, 12:55 PM) *
Hey Guys I made a Video it'sin the Dropbox simply download it smile.gif Sorry but thats all I can give you at the moment I don't have the time to record another one sry.

And here is the link to it again https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2pir3oech2got0g/...enVidedited.mp4

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 27 2013, 02:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 25 2013, 04:32 AM) *

Hey Bleez! This is a very cool take. I like your soloing, it's very tasty and fits great with the backing track's melodies. Well done friend! Is there a video coming?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:15 AM