16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16  
The League Of Extraordinary Axemen, Instructor/Students video collaboration
Darius Wave
Oct 28 2013, 02:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SteveGuitar @ Oct 28 2013, 01:38 PM) *
8. SteveGuitar

I know we discussed it in the collab thread when you posted the take. As Yngwie Malmsteen would've not agreed - less is more smile.gif You tried to cover everything up with tapping and that was a bit too much. Try to let the lines breathe a little and I am sure you will come up with something a bit more melodic, although, I dig the part starting around 04:17. Also, watch out on the timing wink.gif

Hey Cosmin , after listening to the Raw Guitar Recording, I agree with you to 1000% . Rythm Timing is miserable biggrin.gif You have my word that next time you get a more melodic and better take than this time biggrin.gif

And @Darius , you are the Best MAAAAAN!!!!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

P.S That Malmsteem Reference was Hilarious biggrin.gif

Ha ha ha halk / hulk biggrin.gif Thanx man! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (bleez @ Oct 28 2013, 02:02 PM) *
I was expecting it to be good ...... but its mega biggrin.gif
that bit at the end of Degroot's solo where you had him grab the comic book frame was such a cool touch.
well done folks, really tasty solos. very cool indeed. It was great to be involved.

Darius, Im not sure if that was a camera effect or make up but your Hulk character looked great! LOL!

I had to make it as a post processing fx - had no make up tools for this purpose but luckly it went not that bad biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Darius Wave: Oct 28 2013, 02:12 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gregc1
Oct 28 2013, 02:40 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Guys, wow. That was amazing. Great job across the board, that was truly a pleasure to watch and listen to.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 28 2013, 02:47 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! This collab is finally amazing! Congrats and thanks everybody for joining!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Oct 28 2013, 02:51 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Congratulations on this amazing piece of music, it turned out amazing. All the takes sound really great! And of course thanks a lot to Cosmin, Gab and Daruis for taking the time to make it happened and for your comments on our takes.

Congrats everyone.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Oct 28 2013, 03:17 PM
GMC:er
This is GREAT, and I was expecting it to be good, no offense laugh.gif

Congrats to everyone on being a part of history biggrin.gif and thank you three for having me smile.gif

I never expected Cosmin to be this dark, literally laugh.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 28 2013, 04:57 PM
Cosmin, Gab and Darius.......
What can I say?? This was an amazing mix of everyones takes and brilliantly put together. You guys ROCK!!!
Congratulations everyone for a superb Collab, they just keep getting better and better!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 25 2013, 02:05 AM) *
9. Sensible Jones
Hey SJ, I’m impressed of that 2 hands technique, you loopk very relaxed an it seems that you are playing other thing than the one that is sounding…. Thanks for your magic!! tongue.gif

It was magic indeed Gab!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 28 2013, 09:52 AM) *
Sensible Jones

Neil - you were melodic and following the track direction - pretty darn fair I'd say biggrin.gif A man with experience always knows best, eh? And here's how I made things rhyme as well laugh.gif

Thanks Cosmin, for taking the time, to comment my playing and making it rhyme!!
wink.gif

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 28 2013, 11:05 AM) *
Sensible Jones

- I know you had some issues with recording gear but even though I had to make some order with harsh 4-6kHz range, it became very nice support for Steve solo at the beginning and also left some place for other instruments in the mix smile.gif

Thanks Darius, I hope to be all set up back at home soon, in time for the next one!!
smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 28 2013, 08:47 PM
Instructor
Guys, that was a FANTASTIC piece of work !!! biggrin.gif

Well done to everybody !

Darius, you're genius... The Hulk thing is perfect !!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 28 2013, 09:14 PM
Instructor
Thanx Neil and Ben! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Oct 28 2013, 09:28 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Whoaahaha man that was awesome!! Congrats to everyone who took part. It is so epic smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Oct 28 2013, 09:47 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
I can just echo what has been said… pure awesomeness! cool.gif It is a blast to hear the final results! Great job everyone!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 29 2013, 06:59 AM
Epic , Just Epic .... great job guys , Instructors really did a great job soloing and kudos for the backing track, is so batman like lol

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 29 2013, 08:27 AM
Instructor
Thank you for your kind thoughts everyone! Great playing and vibe from all of you and as we said before - YOU are the ones making it happen biggrin.gif

Now - WHO'S READY FOR ANOTHER ONE?? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Oct 29 2013, 08:33 AM
Learning Roadie
This is so fun to watch everyone's styles come together in unity! Can't wait til the next one! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 29 2013, 11:12 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Amazing playing guys - I really enjoyed this one smile.gif
All the solos come together so well and the whole piece sounds epic.

Now that I'm pumped up, I'm off to watch some superhero movies heheh

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 29 2013, 01:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
Good job everyone and thanks for the comments! smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 29 2013, 02:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Oct 28 2013, 12:57 PM) *
Cosmin, Gab and Darius.......
What can I say?? This was an amazing mix of everyones takes and brilliantly put together. You guys ROCK!!!
Congratulations everyone for a superb Collab, they just keep getting better and better!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

It was magic indeed Gab!! laugh.gif

hahaha wouu, you are the most powerful super hero of the whole league.. I'm scared.. ohmy.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2013, 10:25 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! Check this out: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=50525

Time for the NEW COLLAB!!

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:19 AM