16 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
The League Of Extraordinary Axemen, Instructor/Students video collaboration
Dieterle
Sep 17 2013, 11:39 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 12 2013, 12:28 AM) *
I'm considering shaving off my beard, but I can't really decide. Or keep it and get back it back to this:

As for superhero name... I still have no idea!

So where is YOUR Angskip-Herskip? Got some Pic biggrin.gif ?

Missing in the Background laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 17 2013, 12:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Sep 17 2013, 12:39 PM) *
So where is YOUR Angskip-Herskip? Got some Pic biggrin.gif ?

Missing in the Background laugh.gif

I'm not sure what that is! Langskib? One of these? laugh.gif

I don't have one sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 17 2013, 03:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Sep 11 2013, 06:39 AM) *
I am on It smile.gif

The feeling for the melody i found already i now try to find out the moment`s when i have to use/change to B or A line.

In mind i work with B minor scale and A scale right now

Sure i will post more tryouts !

Dieter

Excellent! Let me know if you need some assistance. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 17 2013, 03:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Sep 17 2013, 10:08 AM) *
I'm almost ready. I will decide about final variant of composition in this weekend and next weekend I will make the video.
Of course all next week I will try to be able to play it, because I put a little more trills (I hope this is the word in english) smile.gif I made a combination between a movie soundtrack for the first part and a kind of "bolero" style for the part that start at 0:56.

So, the "Trolls Killer" will be ready in time laugh.gif

I'm a very conscientious student smile.gif Maybe I will graduate with Magna Cum Laude biggrin.gif

This sounds amazing biggrin.gif Let's hear it! I am sure it's nothing short of great, out of what I know you can come up with!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 17 2013, 03:50 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 17 2013, 01:20 PM) *
I'm not sure what that is! Langskib? One of these? laugh.gif

I don't have one sad.gif

Thank you, thats a Langskip !

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Sep 17 2013, 03:55 PM
GMC:er

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Sep 17 2013, 04:09 PM
Count me in Sirs!!
Studio PC is just about re-loaded with all relevant Software, VST's etc!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Sep 17 2013, 04:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
I think the first part should not be soiled with guitar biggrin.gif

And I haven't decided what to play over the rest, it is quite hard, when you've never done anything in that style.

Finally I shaved of my beard because someone elses was bigger, and I need a new super hero identity

This post has been edited by Ulrik: Sep 17 2013, 04:13 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 17 2013, 04:14 PM
Learning Roadie
I can't believe I missed this! I gotta participate! Glad this was posted on the front page. I'm bookmarking this. It will have to do some 8-string rhythms!! smile.gif \m/

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 17 2013, 05:09 PM
Instructor
Bran and Neil! Right on! You are in!

+Quote Post
SteveGuitar
Sep 17 2013, 08:54 PM
Hey man, I will certainly do my best to be in , but it could take a while, I will do everything I can to get it work, i dont have my audio interface or distortion pedal, only my amp at the moment, and now i have to see what i can do biggrin.gif any tips?

P.S SuperSteve is in. ;-)

This post has been edited by SteveGuitar: Sep 17 2013, 08:55 PM

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 17 2013, 10:03 PM
https://soundcloud.com/dieterleguitar/the-league-of-extraordinary

here one without backing !

https://soundcloud.com/dieterleguitar/without-back-league-axe

This post has been edited by Dieterle: Sep 17 2013, 10:04 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 17 2013, 10:30 PM
Instructor
Hey Dieter - I have listened to your take and what I must say is that you should work a bit in what regards a structure of your solo - right now, everything seems to be floating around somehow. it is not compulsory to record over the whole length of the backing track, so you can select a portion which you like most and focus on that one. to come up with something that can become memorable - it's always easier to work over a shorter piece, so let's try this - what say you?

QUOTE (SteveGuitar @ Sep 17 2013, 07:54 PM) *
Hey man, I will certainly do my best to be in , but it could take a while, I will do everything I can to get it work, i dont have my audio interface or distortion pedal, only my amp at the moment, and now i have to see what i can do biggrin.gif any tips?

P.S SuperSteve is in. ;-)

Hey Steve - welcome!

The question is - when will they arrive in your possession? There is still time smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 17 2013, 10:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Sep 17 2013, 04:50 PM) *
Thank you, thats a Langskip !

I'll have to get me one of those some day!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 18 2013, 07:39 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 17 2013, 11:30 PM) *
Hey Dieter - I have listened to your take and what I must say is that you should work a bit in what regards a structure of your solo - right now, everything seems to be floating around somehow. it is not compulsory to record over the whole length of the backing track, so you can select a portion which you like most and focus on that one. to come up with something that can become memorable - it's always easier to work over a shorter piece, so let's try this - what say you?

Hey Steve - welcome!

The question is - when will they arrive in your possession? There is still time smile.gif

Hello Cosmin !

Yes i will do choose only a part of it and record later today some try out !

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 18 2013, 07:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Sep 18 2013, 06:39 AM) *
Hello Cosmin !

Yes i will do choose only a part of it and record later today some try out !

Perfect! wink.gif Let us know how it goes, ok?

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 18 2013, 08:02 AM
Learning Rock Star
That might be the solution to all my problems with this. A short take!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 18 2013, 08:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 18 2013, 07:02 AM) *
That might be the solution to all my problems with this. A short take!

For me, it's always a good way to tackle things - why record a 5 minutes backing track if I don't have that much to say? It's like writing a novel, when all you have to say can be said in a 5 pages essay smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 18 2013, 08:05 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 18 2013, 09:03 AM) *
For me, it's always a good way to tackle things - why record a 5 minutes backing track if I don't have that much to say? It's like writing a novel, when all you have to say can be said in a 5 pages essay smile.gif

But I want to write a 500 page sci-fi novel...at some point in my life! laugh.gif

I'll see what I can come up with for a shorter take and perhaps upload it later today.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 18 2013, 08:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 18 2013, 07:05 AM) *
But I want to write a 500 page sci-fi novel...at some point in my life! laugh.gif

I'll see what I can come up with for a shorter take and perhaps upload it later today.

When you'll have the whole story, lay it down, but until that point, let's see the short version biggrin.gif Make it amazing and it will be totally worth it, even if it's short tongue.gif

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:55 AM