> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Chris S. Guitar Development Lab
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 3 2015, 10:05 PM
Instructor
Hey Chrismeister!

Happy new year to you too, mate! All the best, luck, health and lots of music in 2015!

Seconds biggrin.gif Well, your lesson is in the key of E major smile.gif So, the notes that you will be dealing with are E F# G# A B C# D# - knowing this and knowing that the lesson is in A lydian which is the 4th mode of the E major scale, can you deduce the chords without the mistakes? biggrin.gif You have 3 notes which don't have a place there wink.gif C, D and F - correct? biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Jan 10 2015, 04:56 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Cosmin!

Sorry for my absence - my girlfriend'a dad has been in the hospital (ICU) since Saturday - so my time outside of work has been there to comfort her. He's finally taking a turn for the better though!

I saw your post/message about leaving:

I completely understand! I will miss working with you for sure. You managed to turn my hobby into a passion and for that I could never thank you enough.

To take the time out of your day to do what you do here shows what a cool person you are! You have a huge heart and I hope you can continue to bring a smile to faces of all those who you meet.

Whenever I use vibrato you will always be in my mind telling me to "make it wider, young padawan!"

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 11 2015, 10:02 AM
Instructor
Hey mate,

I hope your GFs dad is ok - I'm in a sort of similar situation here, but until now it does seem to mend, so I get what's going on.

Thank you for your kind thoughts, mate smile.gif I'm not gone yet, so let's take the time to revise what you have been up to so far - deal? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:08 AM