Reaper, Update For Those That Haven't
skennington
Jan 24 2009, 12:35 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Here's the latest version for you guys that use Reaper and have not updated. Several fixes...

http://www.reaper.fm/download.php

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 24 2009, 12:35 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Thanks for the info!!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jan 24 2009, 12:44 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
What improvements have you noticed? Is it worth updating? Will it make me sound better? laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up smile.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 24 2009, 04:10 AM
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Jan 23 2009, 06:44 PM) *
What improvements have you noticed? Is it worth updating? Will it make me sound better? laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up smile.gif

Looks like most of the updates are for issues with midi tracks. I have not had any record time with the new version, just updated. No worries on any files you have saved, they all are transferred so why not...

And I think your sound/tone is quite nice so.... Keep things the way they are up your way! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jan 24 2009, 04:13 AM
GMC:er
I upgraded, even though reaper is my enemy... cant figure that thing out to save my life

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jan 24 2009, 04:21 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 23 2009, 10:10 PM) *
Looks like most of the updates are for issues with midi tracks. I have not had any record time with the new version, just updated. No worries on any files you have saved, they all are transferred so why not...

And I think your sound/tone is quite nice so.... Keep things the way they are up your way! laugh.gif

Thanks for the kind comment man. smile.gif I will probably do it soon.

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 24 2009, 05:50 AM
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Jan 23 2009, 10:13 PM) *
I upgraded, even though reaper is my enemy... cant figure that thing out to save my life

Man, Reaper will be your friend once you sort it out...We need a gotomeeting Id and a conference bridge.. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jan 24 2009, 06:20 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 23 2009, 11:50 PM) *
Man, Reaper will be your friend once you sort it out...We need a gotomeeting Id and a conference bridge.. laugh.gif

What ever?.... As if.. cool.gif laugh.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jdriver
Jan 24 2009, 06:37 AM
GMC:er
I keep updating it, even though I don't know how to do anything but record and edit a track. wink.gif

--------------------
"I dreamed a lot when I was younger..
I'm older now but still I hunger
For some understanding.
There's no understanding, now.
Was there ever?

...Joe Puerta (Ambrosia)...

Finally got a YouTube page going.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:27 PM