Lesson request
robertvb
Jun 9 2006, 11:08 AM
GMC:er
Hi there all,

Kris, first of your all your site is awsome. I have not been playing for long (about 10 months) but you have kept my interest right there. The bite size chucks are genius and really help the beginner to get through smaller lessons and then put them all together. Your DVD is great as well and have been working my way through it.
Where else could I have have sat down for 3 days solid and then been able to bang out Fade to Black? Bloody brilliant.

Now I know I might get a load of groans but I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some pointers on how to play Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez? Evereytime I hear it I think that I wish I was able to learn and play it. I practice mostly picking anyway and just the song just sounds cool.
I have checked out the tab and what have you but have not figured it out.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers and thanks again.

Ian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 9 2006, 01:12 PM
GMC Founder
Wellcome to the GMC forum robertvb!

I like Gonzalez a lot but haven't played any of his stuff..

/K

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:34 PM