Playing With Snow?
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 5 2012, 06:58 PM
Instructor
Hey friends! Tomorrow I have a concert with Cirse in an opened place and the forecast says that it could snow. Here it snows every 70 years, so it would be historic... but the concert will be done by the way... so... I was wondering, have you ever gone to a concert with snow? ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 5 2012, 07:02 PM
GMC:er
Never done that but i hope you can keep your hands warm !! tongue.gif
make it a great show !!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bossie: Jun 5 2012, 07:02 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 5 2012, 07:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jun 5 2012, 03:02 PM) *
Never done that but i hope you can keep your hands warm !! tongue.gif
make it a great show !!

hahah I think that's impossible.. ohmy.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 6 2012, 11:38 AM
Instructor
I've never been to a concert in the snow but I filmed a video in the snow for our cover of Souls of Black. I couldn't feel my extremities !! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 8 2012, 12:54 AM
The Dark Canuck
Many times, I am Canadian after all smile.gif

But seriously I have been to a few outdoor concerts where it ended up snowing. If you dress for it, it is not so bad but playing may be a different story... bands I saw had portable heaters on stage and would run backstage from time to time... to warm up I guess. I saw some guitarist wearing gloves with the finger tips cut out (rest of hand would at least be warm )

It will at least be a great opportunity to wear a crazy ski hat on stage smile.gif I vote for something with ear flaps and tassels cool.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jun 8 2012, 06:19 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 5 2012, 05:58 PM) *
Hey friends! Tomorrow I have a concert with Cirse in an opened place and the forecast says that it could snow. Here it snows every 70 years, so it would be historic... but the concert will be done by the way... so... I was wondering, have you ever gone to a concert with snow? ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

I was born and raised in Russia! Snow concerts all the time:) It's not a big deal unless you are playing outside! Stay warm and have a great show!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 9 2012, 07:33 AM
Instructor
Fortunately it didn't snow, but the weather was extremely cold... It is so difficult to move your fingers fast when the day is such cold....

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:14 AM