Anyone know of any good amp software?, Lets get the new board rolling!
Rvddps
Oct 19 2006, 02:42 PM
GMC:er
By amp software i mean you plug your guitar into your computer, and theres an amp onscreen. The reason im asking is because im saving for an ibanez for christmas, but my amp kinda stinks, but the ibanez looks soooo sexy, so i have to buy that tongue.gif

Anyway, back to the point, anyone know of any good software amps?

-Rv

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 20 2006, 03:12 PM
GMC Founder
Isn't there a freeware version of "amplitude"? Not sure, but either way try googling for "free guitar software" or "free guitar amplifier" might help...?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Red Tie
Oct 20 2006, 09:01 PM
Guitarpro 1 or 2
Really nice "amp software"

+Quote Post
Rvddps
Oct 22 2006, 07:43 PM
Ok, ive been looking around, and ove found some, but they all need something called VST. im not sure what this is, or where to get it, can anyone help?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:45 AM