Need 5stringed Bassplayer. (metal)
Mackietao
Jul 5 2008, 08:42 PM
GMC:er
This is exactly a full collab... Didn´t know where else to post. But since I do not own a 5 stringed bass I would like to have a little help smile.gif

First of all it´s a theme song for a counterstrike source clan that I might be joining. I know some of the people playing in it.
Therefor the panther sounds.

It´s only guitar and drums at the moment. None 100% ready but all that´s needed for doing the base smile.gif
Nothing fancy is needed. I´d do it myself just following the guitar if I only had a bass. But if you´re a skilled bassplayer feel free to come up with something smile.gif

Mixing ideas and such, all is welcome.

I will post the "song" after it is mixed and the manchoir is done of course.

Song is in the key of A. I didn´t tune the guitar before recording, shouldn´t be so off key you can hear it though. If it is, just adjust the bass a bit wink.gif

Having trouble picking the tune out, just ask and I´ll explain.. Shouldn´t be any problem though, pretty basic kind of riffs.

I`m up for a favors in return collabvise smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  pantherstrikeriff.mp3 ( 1.85MB ) Number of downloads: 460

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:09 PM