Free 15 Song Sampler From Nuclear Blast, Can't beat Free Music!
Todd Simpson
Mar 5 2011, 02:12 AM
GMC:er
Nuclear Blast Records is giving away their March Sampler CD (15 Tracks for FREE Download). Nice of em smile.gif Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/Nuclear-Blast-Amazon...6480&sr=8-6

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
quadrium
Mar 5 2011, 02:17 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 5 2011, 01:12 AM) *
Nuclear Blast Records is giving away their March Sampler CD (15 Tracks for FREE Download). Nice of em smile.gif Here is the link.

Todd

Cool! cool.gif Thanks for sharing Todd smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
dark dude
Mar 5 2011, 02:58 AM
Sweet, some good bands on this label! Cheers man.

EDIT: Only available to "the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii, and the District of Columbia." sad.gif Nowhere to be found on amazon.co.uk

This post has been edited by dark dude: Mar 5 2011, 03:01 AM

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 5 2011, 09:31 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Damn, looks like a great sampler, but as DD said, it's only available to US residents.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 5 2011, 08:44 PM
Very sorry to hear that this is US only. That is waaaaay lame. I"d post the songs for download but several folks have already done so in various forums on the web I found via google and I don't want to cross the copyright line on GMC. It's easy to forget just how divided the U.S. and European markets are sometimes.

Nuclear Blast of all people should know better than to do something like this. U.S. Only? pffft!

Todd

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 4 2011, 08:12 PM) *

Todd

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 6 2011, 01:09 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I've seen a lot of free samplers available for free to Europe residents only, This makes me feel kinda good!

Europe gets all the CD's first, sometimes by a month difference, I think this is fair laugh.gif

+Quote Post
dark dude
Mar 6 2011, 01:56 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Mar 6 2011, 12:09 AM) *
I've seen a lot of free samplers available for free to Europe residents only

Ohhhhh reaaaaaaally? laugh.gif

Yeah, I suppose we do get tracks earlier. Still.. wink.gif

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 6 2011, 07:34 AM
Yeah, they should just make this a global download. Why not? Give it away in the states but not in Europe? Wonky.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 6 2011, 07:34 AM
Yeah, they should just make this a global download. Why not? Give it away in the states but not in Europe? Wonky.

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 6 2011, 09:42 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Maybe Europe is more willing to pay for metal laugh.gif so there's no need to give it away for free here,,,just kidding wink.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:08 PM