Live Gigs Belgium
nikeman64
Oct 25 2011, 09:50 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey GMC,

A while ago, Ben asked me if I could give him some adresses in Belgium where bands are booked for live gigs. As I started searching things up I came to the idea that this could be a cool topic on the GMC forum. First of all for any other artist or band out there who are as cool, hungry and talented as " THE RECKONING" cool.gif cool.gif and planning to show themselves on an international tour but also for anybody else with intrest in this information. Imagine you are going on vacation, a city trip or maybe even a business trip to Brussels, Boekarest, Los Angeles... and on a free night you can pick up a cool gig in a local club or bar and maybe .... even meet other GMCers. Now that, I think , would be great !!!!! I decided to make 3 categories : Clubs (Bars), Concert Halls and Festivals. The list I made is just a start and will grow in time (Belgian guys, help me !!)
I hope you like this idea and really hope that other members from other countries will follow. Just start a new topic and maybe we can create an international library : Live Gigs France, Live Gigs Cuba.......etc.

Keep rockin' guys
Nico wink.gif

LIVE GIGS BELGIUM

CLUBS

THE SPIRIT OF 66
Place du Martyr 16
4800 Verviers
0032(0)87 35 24 24
www.spiritof66.be

CAFE PEKEN
Bovenhoekstraat 2
9400 Ninove (Outer)
0032 494 175 279
www.pekensaloon.com

BIEBOB
Antwerpsesteenweg 84
Vosselaar
0032(0)14 61 64 31
www.biebob.com

ROCKCAFE PUCCI
Adamstraat 4
Geeraardsbergen
0032 479 48 25 43
No Website

KURSAAL
Rue Guillaume Maisier 40
4830 Dolhain-Limbourg
0032(0) 87 76 04 02
www.lekursaal.be

THE BORDERLINE
Nijverheidslaan 7
3290 Diest
0032(0) 471 206 736
www.the-borderline.be

ROCKSTAGE
Overhaemlaan 25
3700 Tongeren
0032(0)70 246 210
www.rockstage.be

DE VERLICHTE GEEST
Middenstraat 23
8800 Roeselaere
0032 478 639 846
www.deverlichtegeest.be

KIDS RHYTHM N BLUES
Grote Markt 50
2000 Antwerpen
www.kidvanthienenmusic.com

CHARLATAN
Vlasmarkt 6
9000 Gent
0032(0) 9 224 24 57
www.charlatan.be

CONCERT HALLS

TRIX (Hof Ter Lo)
Noordersingel 30
2140 Borgerhout
0032(0) 3 670 09 00
www.trixonline.be

DE VOORUIT
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23
9000 Gent
0032(0) 9 267 28 28
www.vooruit.be

FESTIVALS

LOKERSE FEESTEN
End of july – begin august
Place : centre of Lokeren
[email protected]
www.lokersefeesten.be
0032 9 348 12 22

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by nikeman64: Oct 25 2011, 09:52 AM

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
Ben Higgins
Oct 25 2011, 09:55 AM
Instructor
Wow, Nico it's by pure chance I saw this post ! Thanks so much for your research and help.. your local knowledge is invaluable to us foreigners ! smile.gif

We gotta get our butts over to Belgium and have a jam session ! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Oct 25 2011, 09:59 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
You're very very welcome Ben. The list will grow and I hope other members will follow the example !

Grtz Nico

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 25 2011, 04:35 PM
Instructor
That's awesome man, very useful info smile.gif I'm not planning on touring, but if I come there, I'll be sure to check out those places for some night outs biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 25 2011, 05:14 PM
Instructor
hey!! This idea is fantastic!! I'll do the same with Buenos Aires. Hope to check those places soon!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 25 2011, 10:27 PM
Instructor
Really great idea ! Keep it coming,you never know smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Nov 3 2011, 08:01 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I don't see an edit button in the post. Maybe it comes only with the first post. I had the intention of upgrading the list, everytime I had new information but adding a reply seemes the only possibility. Anyway, here are extra CONCERT HALLS :

DE VOORUIT
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23
9000 Gent
0032(0) 9 267 28 28
www.vooruit.be

SPORTPALEIS LOTTO ARENA
Schijnpoortweg 119
2170 Antwerpen
0032 3 400 40 40
www.sportpaleis.be

ANCIENNE BELGIQUE
Anspachlaan 110
1000 Brussel
0032 2 5482484
www.abconcerts.be

FLANDERS EXPO
Maaltekouter 1
9051 Gent
0032 9 2419211
www.flandersexpo.be

VORST NATIONAAL
Victor Rousseaulaan 208
1190 Vorst
0032 70 252020
www.vorstnationaal.be

OPENLUCHTTHEATER RIVIERENHOF
Turnhoutsebaan 246
2100 Deurne
[email protected]
www.openluchttheater.be

Cheers !!

This post has been edited by nikeman64: Nov 3 2011, 08:03 PM

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 3 2011, 09:45 PM
Instructor
Thank you Nico, very useful !! You rock !!! cool.gif I hope all is well with you ? smile.gif

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Nov 6 2011, 07:47 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey GMC

I'm still working on this list and it's growing everyday. But since I cannot edit the original I will wait until I think I have all the information I can find. Then I will make a new post with a list that's complete and more efficient to use. I'm currently working on the festival info and that's a lot. (SO : Ben and the rest from The Reckoning : buy a big suitcase if you want to gig them all biggrin.gif )

Ciao, Nico wink.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 7 2011, 09:26 AM
Instructor
Wow! Great post Nico! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! How about placing all this stuff in a centralized big thread!? Where everyone in every country could update things regularly biggrin.gif

I'll start the Romanian list today and that thread as well! -> Here we go: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41492

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 7 2011, 09:48 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 7 2011, 09:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (nikeman64 @ Nov 6 2011, 07:47 PM) *
Hey GMC

I'm still working on this list and it's growing everyday. But since I cannot edit the original I will wait until I think I have all the information I can find. Then I will make a new post with a list that's complete and more efficient to use. I'm currently working on the festival info and that's a lot. (SO : Ben and the rest from The Reckoning : buy a big suitcase if you want to gig them all biggrin.gif )

Ciao, Nico wink.gif

Nico, that's amazing, thank you so much. All this info really does help and your effort are truly appreciated ! smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 7 2011, 09:26 AM) *
Wow! Great post Nico! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! How about placing all this stuff in a centralized big thread!? Where everyone in every country could update things regularly biggrin.gif

I'll start the Romanian list today and that thread as well!

Sounds good, we've started a monster !!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Nov 7 2011, 07:52 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Oh yes !!! Thank you Cosmin for appreciating the idea and taking this thing to the next level. Let's hope a lot of guys will contribute !!!! Our own gig library on GMC .... AWESOME !!!!!!

Grtz Nico. wink.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 10 2011, 12:31 PM
Instructor
This is really an awesome idea, I hope we will generate lot of information! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:57 AM