Hey there
Captain Awesome
Jul 12 2006, 02:06 AM
GMC:er
Guitar: Fender Fat Strat, Marshall 90 Watt Amp

Been playing for about a year

Fav. Guitarists (currently): SRV, Randy Rhoads, Jimi Hendrix, Duane Allman, Eric Clapton, Al DiMeola, Eric Johnson, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, Alexi Laiho

Name: Cam, or Captain Awesome, whichever makes you happy. :wink:

Something people seem to find cool is that Billy Sheehan and I have teh same birthday. (Mar. 19). Mar. 19 is also the anniversary of Randy Rhoads death. whatever.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 12 2006, 06:53 AM
GMC Founder
Welcome to GMC, Cam! biggrin.gif

/Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Captain Awesome
Jul 12 2006, 07:02 PM
Thanks, definately looking forward to getting into the Slash and Eric Johnson lessons.

Also, I know this is going to make me sound stupid, but on the country cheating and tapping lessons, all I see is the free trailer. Is there something I have to do to see the real lesson, or are they simply not up yet?

Thanks. smile.gif

+Quote Post
fretdancer
Jul 12 2006, 07:33 PM
in the box for each topic you need to go to the bottom line and click the words "Enter here" to go to the first page of the lesson - clicking the picture is just the "teaser"

--------------------
its not easy
banging your head against some mad buggers wall.
Variax 300. Pod XTL & Crate amp
some of my recordings are here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergb/

+Quote Post
Captain Awesome
Jul 12 2006, 09:24 PM
When I go to enter here, it just brings me to the page with the description and the free trailer. Like I can see the backing tracks, full tab, and whatnot, just no actual lesson.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 12 2006, 10:41 PM
GMC Founder
Click the large image that sais "Click to download".

+Quote Post
Captain Awesome
Jul 12 2006, 10:52 PM
haha wow

Thanks Kris.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:54 PM