Harmonizing LESSON!!
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 21 2006, 07:10 PM
GMC Founder
Hey there!

I have managed - while working "at distance" - to get you an update. This one is about harmonizing, as requested on the "request board".

This is a sipmle, yet very effective way to look at harmonizing. ->Go to lesson!

I will be away for another week - then I am back to town ready to roll!! I have got loads of lesson ideas wich I am eager to get on tape.

keep rocking biggrin.gif

/Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
ezravdb
Aug 21 2006, 07:51 PM
GMC:er
Great biggrin.gif nice work manthanx for the lesson:) have a nice vacantion biggrin.gif man I have to go to school next week :mad

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
mcalfredon
Aug 21 2006, 08:12 PM
nice! :wink:

--------------------
Duh?

+Quote Post
Jeff
Aug 24 2006, 07:57 PM
Thanks Kris! Great lesson. I know I have been buggin' you about it and here it is. Perfect man!
biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 26 2006, 07:31 PM
GMC Founder
smile.gif Hey glad I could help!!

+Quote Post
Disobedience
Sep 16 2006, 10:54 PM
Little slow on the reply to this one...but I wanted to thank you for explaining how harmonizing works in simple terms!

Excellent Job Kris!!

Thanks

--------------------
Check out this band: Disobedience Official Site.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:18 AM