Lesson Request, Skid Row and other late 80's bands
VilleFIN
Apr 21 2012, 06:14 AM
Tone Seeker
Hi Ben

I have been bit by a 80's rock bug. wink.gif

I have been listening Skid Row, Ratt, Whitesnake, GN' R...

And I couldn't find any SR lessons. I have this SR best of cd and really like songs The Threat, Phyco Love (love that middle part with solo) and Monkey Business.

So I was wondering if You could do a lesson of these? Maybe even 2 with rhythm and solo.
Also I have noticed how much ex. CoB is using influence of these bands in rhythm playing, I mean guitars aren't playing same riffs but there's a lot variation. I would like to learn and able to use these methods in my composing. So if you can tell about this also.

Cheers cool.gif

-Ville-

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 21 2012, 11:26 AM
Instructor
Hey Ville, sounds cool... I will see what I can do smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Apr 22 2012, 06:50 PM
Learning Tone Master
And don't forget White Lion!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 23 2012, 06:31 AM
Instructor
Skid Row! What a great band! It would be great to see a lesson based in their style! A Ratt style lesson would be also cool! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:18 PM