How Do I Get This Sound?
MichaelRdk
Oct 6 2019, 09:59 AM
Learning Roadie
So i recently found this guy, and i'm in love with his tone and this is just the kind of music that i really enjoy playing, but i'm a little confused about his tone.
Cause it like screams alot if you can call it that, but i'm not sure if that is just how his tone is, or if he is doing alot of pinch harmonics ?
Cause at the same time i think it sounds more like a half pinch harmonic, it's not just a note, but it is not a full screaming pinch harmonic and it just adds so much to the song.

So can you guys clarify for me what is actually going on ? cause, atleast with my skills i can only make either a full screaming pinch harmonic or just a note with nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP8EuvWgCko

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Todd Simpson
Oct 10 2019, 02:33 AM
GMC:er
So in short, a bit more treble, a bit less gain, smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:32 PM