Reaper Bpm Setting
Phil66
Sep 6 2015, 08:44 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello,

Hope you can help. I've put an MP3 of THIS lesson into Reaper. I set the BPM to 80 before I did this. Can someone please explain what I did wrong to make the beats not match the timing bar at the top? I think I've always had this issue but never noticed. I've put a screenshot so you can see what I mean. I like to do this so that I can visually see when the beats occur in relation to the notes played as well as hearing it.

Cheers.

Ahhhh, I've sussed it out. I had only looked at the GP5 file which says it is 80bpm. I created an MP3 from Stephane's video so I could play along with him and record myself at the same time. I do this so I can be critical when playing it back, it's hard for me to critique myself whilst playing. I do this so I can hear myself along with the tutor and pick out errors that I may not detect when playing.
When I went in and looked at the downloadable backing tracks it says 72bpm wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Phil66   Reaper Bpm Setting   Sep 6 2015, 08:44 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Let's see if any Reaper user can help.... try ...   Sep 7 2015, 04:36 PM
- - Phil66   Thanks Gab, If you read the second part of the p...   Sep 7 2015, 05:48 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Ah ok! That makes sense.   Sep 7 2015, 08:49 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:22 PM