What Games Are You Looking Forward To The Most?
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 1 2009, 06:42 PM
GMC:er
It has to be dragon age and final fantasy xiii for me on ps3.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Jan 1 2009, 07:38 PM
Diablo III

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 1 2009, 08:01 PM
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
Although it's not even sure they'll come out this year. Their release dates are set near the end of the year and delays have been known to happen lol.

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Jan 1 2009, 08:01 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 1 2009, 09:20 PM
Delays. Never biggrin.gif Dragon Age has been in development for 7 years and finally has a release date this year biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 2 2009, 03:02 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Anything cool coming out for PSP ? I got one as a present from my girlfriend laugh.gif Or any must play games suggestions for PSP?? I'm new to the platform smile.gif

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Jan 2 2009, 03:03 AM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 2 2009, 03:14 AM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jan 2 2009, 02:02 AM) *
Anything cool coming out for PSP ? I got one as a present from my girlfriend laugh.gif Or any must play games suggestions for PSP?? I'm new to the platform smile.gif

I love my PSP. There are lots of games coming out this year but I love playing currently Myst, Disgaea - Afternoon of Darkness, Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. I'm buying Patapon next I think and Star Ocean 1 and 2. What sort of games do you like?

I love playing on the PSP and I just got a new PS3 which kicks arse. smile.gif Little Big Planet kicks arse and so does Fallout 3 and Bioshock.

I am looking forward to MAG, Wolfenstein and DC Universe on PS3 also.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Canis
Jan 2 2009, 03:18 AM
Learning Rock Star
I'm looking forward to every Zelda and Elderscrolls game smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 2 2009, 03:32 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 2 2009, 03:14 AM) *
I love my PSP. There are lots of games coming out this year but I love playing currently Myst, Disgaea - Afternoon of Darkness, Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. I'm buying Patapon next I think and Star Ocean 1 and 2. What sort of games do you like?

I love playing on the PSP and I just got a new PS3 which kicks arse. smile.gif Little Big Planet kicks arse and so does Fallout 3 and Bioshock.

I am looking forward to MAG, Wolfenstein and DC Universe on PS3 also.

Currently I'm playing GoW II and I really like it, also Top Spin 3 , Worms 2 , GTA Vice City...I'm gonna check out Final Fantasy Games as I never have...Regarding genre I don't really have a favorite one...If its a good game I will stick to it so recommending me big hits like GoW 2 for psp is welcome smile.gif

I can say that I am truly amazed at PSP system..I haven't played any console as much as I'm playing it...I like its versatility (I installed sega and snes emulator on it) smile.gif Also ability to watch movies smile.gif So cool!! And graphics are amazing for a portable system smile.gif

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Jan 2 2009, 03:32 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 2 2009, 03:38 AM
Yeah. The PSP saves me from boredom as I have a 2 hour trip to and from work every day smile.gif

You should get Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. Absolutely stunning story and graphics and gameplay. But check out gamespot.com and click the PSP tab and you can look at reviews of the games to find out the top games. It is a great hand held and much more is planned for it.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 2 2009, 03:52 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 2 2009, 03:38 AM) *
Yeah. The PSP saves me from boredom as I have a 2 hour trip to and from work every day smile.gif

You should get Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. Absolutely stunning story and graphics and gameplay. But check out gamespot.com and click the PSP tab and you can look at reviews of the games to find out the top games. It is a great hand held and much more is planned for it.

Thanks for tips mate!! smile.gif

Oh so its not "old" ?? What are the estimates , how many years it should stay active (new exciting games being produced for it) and not being replaced by PSP 2 smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 2 2009, 04:01 AM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jan 2 2009, 02:52 AM) *
Thanks for tips mate!! smile.gif

Oh so its not "old" ?? What are the estimates , how many years it should stay active (new exciting games being produced for it) and not being replaced by PSP 2 smile.gif

Definitely another 3 years i would imagine. They have only just released an updated psp system. Its just getting going really with some great original ideas. Check out patapon and locoroco vids on that site i linked to. Great games.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
Jan 2 2009, 04:32 AM
Pro Tools 8 - Can't wait to get it in the mail so that I can play around with the score editor tongue.gif

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Marshall MG100HDFX half stack
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

Songs I'm writing down/learning at the moment:

Children of Bodom - Downfall

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jan 2 2009, 06:25 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 1 2009, 06:42 PM) *
It has to be dragon age and final fantasy xiii for me on ps3.

I agree with you biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Barenaked Ninja
Jan 2 2009, 06:31 AM
Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 3 2009, 01:03 PM
Lets go fishing!
Aliens, colonial marines on PC cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jan 3 2009, 01:07 PM
Learning Roadie
Same as matt A.C.M been waiting for this game to come out for years lol

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
Jan 5 2009, 05:26 PM
Diablo 3 wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Koopid
Jan 5 2009, 06:08 PM
Learning Roadie
Duke Nuke'Em 4Ever....

--------------------
Gear
Amp
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Marshall 1960A cab
Guitars
ESP Eclipse I CTM Snow White
Jackson SLSMG
Takamine EG320C
Bass
Epiphone Thunderbird Goth Bass
Effects/Stomps
Boss SD1
Boss MT2 Metalzone
Dunlop Zack Wylde Wah
Behringer BEQ700 Equalizer
Harley Benton PT-100 stagetuner
Studio EQ
PodXT Live
Edirol FA 66 soundcard
Yamaha HS50M monitors
Macbook pro

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 14 2009, 04:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Koopid @ Jan 5 2009, 07:08 PM) *
Duke Nuke'Em 4Ever....

God, that year has been in developement for sooo many years now. Maybe we will get to play it someday biggrin.gif

What I'm looking forward the most is Diablo 3 and Halo:ODST

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:54 AM