Balamory, Teletubbeis And Big Cook Little Cook, where did BBC put them?
MickeM
Dec 8 2008, 01:39 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Our youngest 2yr old kid used to catch Balamory and Big Cook Little Cook on BBC every morning and in the weekends it's Teletubbies, now all of a sudden it's no longer on BBC, or Cbeebies whatever they call it.

Anyone who can tell me where they put these shows? My cable company has no clue and I'm not keeping BBC (BBC entertainment) just cause of Eastenders laugh.gif

Help please! smile.gif And if you feel aqward about it you can always start your reply with "Not that I ever watch any of those, bareley ever heard of them, but..." wink.gif

Thanks in advance!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bladzerok
Dec 8 2008, 01:45 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 7 2008, 07:39 PM) *
Our youngest 2yr old kid used to catch Balamory and Big Cook Little Cook on BBC every morning and in the weekends it's Teletubbies, now all of a sudden it's no longer on BBC, or Cbeebies whatever they call it.

Anyone who can tell me where they put these shows? My cable company has no clue and I'm not keeping BBC (BBC entertainment) just cause of Eastenders laugh.gif

Help please! smile.gif And if you feel aqward about it you can always start your reply with "Not that I ever watch any of those, bareley ever heard of them, but..." wink.gif

Thanks in advance!

Teletubbies is still playing??!! huh.gif

sorry i cannot help about this sad.gif , but goot luck on your search wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My gears are:
guitars:
-simon and patrick accoustic guitar
-ovation accoustic guitar
-Ibanez S320 electric guitar
-Ibanez RG7321 electric guitar
amp:
-Peavey valveking 112
effects:
-Boss SD-1
-Dunlop crybaby from hell
-Boss GE-7 7-Band Equaliser
-Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Dec 8 2008, 01:52 AM
Learning Tone Master
I shall ask my brother tomorrow as he spends countless hours infront of BBC, he'll probably need some cohersing as he is 12 and won't want to admit any knowledge, but i'll find a way smile.gif

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:59 AM