No More Gmc For Me :(
rokchik
Jun 6 2008, 06:13 PM
The Dark Canuck
.... Well at least for the next 11 days wink.gif What did you think I was going for good? Nope, I'm sorry to say you are all stuck with me for a long time folks tongue.gif

Anyways, I'm heading out tomorrow afternoon for a much needed vacation and just wanted to let you all know, in case ya missed me smile.gif I'll be in the big metropolis of Toronto for 11 days visiting some family and friends. I have a jam packed trip planned including some baseball, trips to Niagara Falls and the Hockey Hall of Fame, a music festival, Canada's Wonderland, but most important... a trip to the mall and any other shopping establishment I can find smile.gif (I live in the boonies where there is no mall or shopping other then groceries... I'm not sure how I survive really laugh.gif ) I'll be around for a bit tonight and I'll try to pop into the forum if I can while I'm gone, but if not I'll see you all on the 17th.

And Muris I wish you all the best and will be thinking about you on the 14th buddy. Melt their faces man smile.gif

rok

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by rokchik: Jun 6 2008, 11:11 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
SEANCD2005
Jun 6 2008, 06:19 PM
GMC:er
Sounds like a blast, hope you have a great time

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 6 2008, 06:33 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Have a good trip Rok. Love Toronto, be glad when I get an opportunity to go back. Spent quite a bit of time on Yong st and Spadina ave the last time i was there. blink.gif

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jun 6 2008, 06:34 PM
Cya in eleven days then tongue.gif Enjoy you're vacation ! smile.gif

Btw, did you get this "shocking" title to get many views idea from my "Leaving GMC" and "Stupid Gmc" topics ? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 6 2008, 06:46 PM
Instructor
nice vacations! Ill miss u! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jun 6 2008, 06:54 PM
Instructor
Have a nice trip Rok
and thanks for your warm wishes tho! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 6 2008, 07:03 PM
Lets go fishing!
Have a great time Susan !! I hope you have packed your travel guitar ..... wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 6 2008, 07:27 PM
Have a great time. smile.gif Bring us all a big gift back tongue.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 6 2008, 08:24 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Enjoy! We'll still be here when you get back!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jun 6 2008, 08:39 PM
Instructor
have a great time rokchik

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jun 6 2008, 08:52 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Have a great time biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 6 2008, 08:56 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Have a great and fun vacation Rok ! smile.gif See you when you get back smile.gif Don't forget to have fun for all of us wink.gif

Cheers

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Henry Dietzel
Jun 6 2008, 09:12 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
Sounds like you have a great trip planned rok, stay safe and have a blast

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 6 2008, 09:28 PM
Learning Roadie
Enjoy your holiday Rok dont do anything i would

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Matt_00
Jun 6 2008, 09:44 PM
Have a good time.....take shorts it is extremly hot and humid here right now....!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 6 2008, 10:53 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Matt_00 @ Jun 6 2008, 05:44 PM) *
Have a good time.....take shorts it is extremly hot and humid here right now....!!!

Yeah I was told it's pretty warm. Which suits me just fine smile.gif

Thanks everyone, I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a great vacation and I'll take lots of pics and upload a few to my gallery when I get back.

And Mark what can I say, your an inspiration wink.gif tongue.gif and Lian, I'll miss you too rolleyes.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif

rok

This post has been edited by rokchik: Jun 6 2008, 11:12 PM

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 7 2008, 12:58 AM
QUOTE (rokchik @ Jun 6 2008, 07:13 PM) *
.... Well at least for the next 11 days wink.gif What did you think I was going for good? Nope, I'm sorry to say you are all stuck with me for a long time folks tongue.gif

Anyways, I'm heading out tomorrow afternoon for a much needed vacation and just wanted to let you all know, in case ya missed me smile.gif I'll be in the big metropolis of Toronto for 11 days visiting some family and friends. I have a jam packed trip planned including some baseball, trips to Niagara Falls and the Hockey Hall of Fame, a music festival, Canada's Wonderland, but most important... a trip to the mall and any other shopping establishment I can find smile.gif (I live in the boonies where there is no mall or shopping other then groceries... I'm not sure how I survive really laugh.gif ) I'll be around for a bit tonight and I'll try to pop into the forum if I can while I'm gone, but if not I'll see you all on the 17th.

And Muris I wish you all the best and will be thinking about you on the 14th buddy. Melt their faces man smile.gif

rok

Aaaargh! Don't do this!
Hate you. wink.gif Have a nice trip though.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jun 7 2008, 03:11 AM
Instructor
Have fun! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Jun 7 2008, 03:16 AM
Hey! Have a super time and relax every fibre of your being!! See you when you're back smile.gif
Shop and shop and shop some more - it's very goood for the soul LOL
And enjoy the Music Festival - sounds great!

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 7 2008, 03:49 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (PlayAllDay @ Jun 6 2008, 11:16 PM) *
Hey! Have a super time and relax every fibre of your being!! See you when you're back smile.gif
Shop and shop and shop some more - it's very goood for the soul LOL
And enjoy the Music Festival - sounds great!

I just finished packing... the most evil chore ever... but now I'm stoked. Only a few more hours and it's fun in the heat and smog of Toronto smile.gif And yes PAD shopping is good for the soul, and the credit card company but I'm gonna have a blast. Good thing is it's the boyfriends card biggrin.gif It's ten times better when you spend other peoples money on stuff for yourself.

Thanks again for all the well wishes and blindwillie I'm sorry I scared ya, I'll bring ya back something nice smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:15 AM