Luna Guitars
Daniel Robinson
Apr 8 2008, 10:48 PM
Instructor
I just wanted to drop in here and point you all to something.

After chiming in on the "Guitar heroines" thread it occured to me this could be useful to you all. Especially if your in the market for a new guitar.

Lori Linstruth was mentioned in the aforementioned thread and she got an endoresment from Luna guitars. I know you ladies sometimes get the backburner when it comes to gear and its a real shame as alot of you are far more talented then alot of males.

I just wanted to give you a link to Luna guitars so you could take a look. The reason being is that they mostly cater to women guitar players. Most of their guitars have sleeker necks..ligther bodies and smaller scale to fit. But they are top notch guitars. Complete with some of the best hardware going. I had the chance to play on one recently and i must say its really an awesome guitar.

Luna guitars does endorse a few male players but i would say about 90% of the endorsed players are female. Here is a link to the site artist page.

Quite a list to be sure.

http://lunaguitars.com/artists.php

As i stated i thought it could be useful to all you lady rockers who want a more feminine looking guitar but still have one that means business. Unless you enjoy your Hello kitty strat tongue.gif

Daniel

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 8 2008, 11:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (D.Robinson @ Apr 9 2008, 01:48 AM) *
I just wanted to drop in here and point you all to something.

After chiming in on the "Guitar heroines" thread it occured to me this could be useful to you all. Especially if your in the market for a new guitar.

Lori Linstruth was mentioned in the aforementioned thread and she got an endoresment from Luna guitars. I know you ladies sometimes get the backburner when it comes to gear and its a real shame as alot of you are far more talented then alot of males.

I just wanted to give you a link to Luna guitars so you could take a look. The reason being is that they mostly cater to women guitar players. Most of their guitars have sleeker necks..ligther bodies and smaller scale to fit. But they are top notch guitars. Complete with some of the best hardware going. I had the chance to play on one recently and i must say its really an awesome guitar.

Luna guitars does endorse a few male players but i would say about 90% of the endorsed players are female. Here is a link to the site artist page.

Quite a list to be sure.

http://lunaguitars.com/artists.php

As i stated i thought it could be useful to all you lady rockers who want a more feminine looking guitar but still have one that means business. Unless you enjoy your Hello kitty strat tongue.gif

Daniel

thanks for sharing ...nice luna guitars for ladys

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 8 2008, 11:13 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Yeah, thanks for sharing smile.gif

They're really nice guitars smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gus
Apr 8 2008, 11:45 PM
GMC:er
Once, I lend my Les Paul to a girl and she could barely keep it. Nice to know that there is someone producing guitars more suited for you girls.

Zakk Wylde makes a Les Paul look like a small toy, but that is damn heavy... (and I am not talking about sound). Well, just see Jimmy Page shoulders after all those Les Paul years tongue.gif

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 9 2008, 01:11 AM
The Dark Canuck
I actually had never heard about Luna Guitars before this, so thanks a bunch for the post Daniel. Very helpful info for any ladies looking for a new axe smile.gif

I actually play a LP standard and that bugger is heavy and the neck is... well I think most know my war with my LP neck smile.gif But I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything. Just took some getting use too is all. Gibson also makes the LP Goddess which is a pretty nice guitar too. Light weight and a thinner neck. I was looking at one this summer and she sounded pretty nice too.

Those Lunas look pretty sweet though. I'll have to check one out the next time I get to a guitar store. Thanks again Daniel.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 9 2008, 01:49 AM
Instructor
Nice stuff,specially acoustic,thanks for sharing Daniel. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 9 2008, 03:36 AM
Instructor
Lovely guitars smile.gif

QUOTE (D.Robinson @ Apr 8 2008, 11:48 PM) *

Daniel

To be honest, i wouldnt mind one of the pink Hello Kitty squiers biggrin.gif
Imagine doing the most extreme-metal lessons with one of those in your hands

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Daniel Robinson
Apr 9 2008, 07:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Apr 8 2008, 10:36 PM) *
Lovely guitars smile.gif

To be honest, i wouldnt mind one of the pink Hello Kitty squiers biggrin.gif
Imagine doing the most extreme-metal lessons with one of those in your hands

Lol i was actually thinking of getting one myself just for fun lol.

Daniel

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Apr 10 2008, 09:42 PM
Instructor
Cool guitars!!!
I', really interesting, Mmmmm... I will think about buy someone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Apr 11 2008, 06:22 AM
GMC:er
Yup, good guitars, my favorite guitar dealer in the world sells these, they now have import models with ebony fingerboards and V neck carves. I love both.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:46 PM