Two Of My Favorites
mattacuk
Mar 12 2009, 10:55 PM
Lets go fishing!
Ok so not an album review , more a recommendation(s) !

First is Gun's and Roses's Chinese Democracy. What an incredible album , its totally ‘kickin’ from start to finish. Each track is a total gem, fantastic !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_democracy

a clip of one of the tracks

no prizes for guessing whos on guitar wink.gif

the second one is the new album slaughterhouse on the prairie by buckethead. (2009)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaughterhouse_on_the_Prairie

A music clip of the track Iceman

and the epic Lebron

I hope those of you who have not yet heard these awsome productions give them a try! cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- mattacuk   Two Of My Favorites   Mar 12 2009, 10:55 PM
- - AlexLion   QUOTE (mattacuk @ Mar 12 2009, 11:55 PM) ...   Mar 12 2009, 11:38 PM
- - mattacuk   Your welcome ^ ^ Even if your not a G 'n...   Mar 12 2009, 11:42 PM
- - Fran   New buckethead albums? awesome!!   Mar 12 2009, 11:44 PM
- - audiopaal   Thanks for sharing Both great albums   Mar 13 2009, 12:01 AM
- - berko   I love this new album from Buckethead! I'm...   Mar 13 2009, 12:05 AM
- - mattacuk   glad you liked these albums guys   Mar 16 2009, 07:40 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:24 PM