E Minor/ Dumb, something i played to what Todd Simpson made as backing track
enlo22
Jan 2 2012, 08:30 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Since i'm still a noob on this site I didn't realise the collab thing was over like year ago so i made this video and it's too late. I felt like might as well post it here and get some feedback.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by enlo22: Jan 2 2012, 08:38 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 2 2012, 05:20 PM
Instructor
Cool take man! You are always invited to my collabs! This is the one in progress: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41622

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 2 2012, 06:54 PM
Instructor
Sounds really good! The only thing I've noticed is timing is not very accurate sometimes try to work with a metronome and everything will be just great!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:47 PM