Tabs Not Showing On Ipad, Tabs not showing up with lesson
Aaronbcater
Dec 27 2015, 08:05 PM
GMC:er
Hi,

I use this site frequently sand for the past week I do not get tabs accompanying lessons on my iPad. Please let me know how I retrieve these tabs as iPad is my only device to use.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 27 2015, 08:53 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Aaronbcater @ Dec 27 2015, 09:05 PM) *
Hi,

I use this site frequently sand for the past week I do not get tabs accompanying lessons on my iPad. Please let me know how I retrieve these tabs as iPad is my only device to use.

Thanks for the report Aaron. Could you please give me an example lesson URL?

Also if you can give me a screenshot of what you are seeing it would be really helpful.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aaronbcater
Dec 27 2015, 09:04 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 27 2015, 07:53 PM) *
Thanks for the report Aaron. Could you please give me an example lesson URL?

Also if you can give me a screenshot of what you are seeing it would be really helpful.

Here is an example link: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Countr...d-Western-Solo/

This is not only this lesson. I have tried many and all are the same

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 27 2015, 09:19 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks I have managed to recreate the bug. I hope we can get it fixed tomorrow.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 29 2015, 12:55 PM
GMC Founder
I am sorry not to have any update for you yet. Until we get it fixed pleaseuse this link in the player to view the complete tab instead:

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 29 2015, 10:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello Kris,
I thought I'd check this out on android, I didn't fully understand what was meant by viewing tabs in the lesson because they are usually near the bottom of the page.
Anyway, for some reason I can't even view the video on android, there is just a white area where the video player should be, also, clicking on the numbered buttons for the different sections the page doesn't change even though the button is highlighted. I've tried on two different devices, Sony and Samsung.
It's strange because embedded YouTube videos wouldn't play a while back as you know and note they work fine but the GMC player doesn't work.
Not a big problem for me as I have a PC but I thought you should know.
Cheers.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 30 2015, 04:28 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Aaronbcater @ Dec 27 2015, 09:05 PM) *
Hi,

This bug should now be fixed!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 29 2015, 11:57 PM) *
Hello Kris,
I thought I'd check this out on android, I didn't fully understand what was meant by viewing tabs in the lesson because they are usually near the bottom of the page.
Anyway, for some reason I can't even view the video on android, there is just a white area where the video player should be, also, clicking on the numbered buttons for the different sections the page doesn't change even though the button is highlighted. I've tried on two different devices, Sony and Samsung.
It's strange because embedded YouTube videos wouldn't play a while back as you know and note they work fine but the GMC player doesn't work.
Not a big problem for me as I have a PC but I thought you should know.
Cheers.

Thanks Phil.

I believe this is a different problem. My guess would be that your android unit is using the flash player. Please follow these instructions ot deactivate flash : http://www.techadvisory.org/2012/01/turn-o...ser-on-android/

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 30 2015, 07:22 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks Kris,
I can't find that song in Chrome but I'll keep looking for other flak related things.
Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:56 PM