9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Guitar Loves Piano Collab - Guitar Solos & Vocals Required!
ChrisGLP
Feb 22 2016, 08:24 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Whats about something Epic in the style of Nightwish or Within Temptation, with orchestra and vocals? cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 22 2016, 11:51 AM
Learning Roadie
and what about a big prog track ?

a 10 minutes long one, with a lots of parts, like DT, fate warning etc....

everyone can do a nice part , and we can add orchestra part , epic parts, metal parts, sad parts , any parts for every taste etc.....

a or some good singer (not me......i cannot ), a cryfull theme and lyrics, and we do a killer !!!

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 22 2016, 06:51 PM
How about something along the lines of Stairway To Heaven? What I mean is, something that starts gentle and then builds slowly into a proper rocker wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 23 2016, 02:25 PM
Instructor
Many different ideas, we need more votes for one.... maybe a poll? biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
n3m57
Feb 23 2016, 10:27 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (ChrisGLP @ Feb 22 2016, 08:24 AM) *
Whats about something Epic in the style of Nightwish or Within Temptation, with orchestra and vocals? cool.gif

Totally agree !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 24 2016, 03:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (n3m57 @ Feb 23 2016, 06:27 PM) *
Totally agree !

Two votes for the epic track?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Tom51
Feb 24 2016, 04:08 PM
Learning Roadie
my vote goes to...a long version of Stairway to Heaven biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Beat Zbinden
Feb 24 2016, 04:31 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
My vote goes to.... epic track!!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 24 2016, 04:31 PM
Learning Roadie
i vote for epic long track with a bit of prog and orchestra !!!

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Feb 24 2016, 04:31 PM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 24 2016, 09:08 PM
My vote goes to a "builder" like Stairway To Heaven. Reason! The gradual build up of tempo will develop other areas of composition wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
GeneT95
Feb 24 2016, 10:14 PM
GMC:er
Epic.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 25 2016, 01:36 PM
Instructor
Thanks for voting. I'm thinking on something... wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 25 2016, 01:36 PM
Maybe epic stairway wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 25 2016, 02:04 PM
Instructor
Ha ha smile.gif You don't make it easier people tongue.gif I think it is possible to make epic Nightwish kind of backing with Orchestra. If someone (night)wishes to add some prog elements, those can be included in the solo part smile.gif How about that?

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 26 2016, 06:42 AM
Whatever works for you guys will work I"m sure! smile.gif Epic has a nice ring to it ;0)

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Feb 25 2016, 08:04 AM) *
Ha ha smile.gif You don't make it easier people tongue.gif I think it is possible to make epic Nightwish kind of backing with Orchestra. If someone (night)wishes to add some prog elements, those can be included in the solo part smile.gif How about that?

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 26 2016, 11:46 AM
Instructor
So If You approve I can take care of the collab. It will take few days to prepare the orchestrated, epic Nightwish backing track and post the files and feedbak wink.gif Awaiting you approvement wink.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 26 2016, 11:53 AM
Fine with me smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Feb 26 2016, 02:12 PM
Learning Roadie
Yes Darius !!! Go i'll follow !

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 26 2016, 04:29 PM
Instructor
Ok then - awaiting jus ta few more approvements and we can go on with it wink.gif

+Quote Post
GeneT95
Feb 26 2016, 11:15 PM
Onward. I go where the bass and drums go. Sometimes the brass but rarely with the woodwinds. I have a hard time just remembering to breath playing the guitar. I'd be a terrible flutist.

Nightwish/epic sounds good to me.

This post has been edited by GeneT95: Feb 26 2016, 11:16 PM

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:42 AM