2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Best Action Movie ?
Bossie
Oct 16 2011, 12:01 PM
GMC:er
'Unknown' looks very promising, don't think he'll dissapoint....If you've seen Liam Neeson in Taken
i wouldn't hesitate wink.gif
Love the way that movie was build up....especially the high ' i told you so ' level...and the way he
gets to his goal tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 16 2011, 12:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Oct 16 2011, 12:01 PM) *
'Unknown' looks very promising, don't think he'll dissapoint....If you've seen Liam Neeson in Taken
i wouldn't hesitate wink.gif
Love the way that movie was build up....especially the high ' i told you so ' level...and the way he
gets to his goal tongue.gif

Yeah it's very satisfying when he catches up with the kidnappers ! smile.gif

QUOTE (Fran @ Oct 16 2011, 11:53 AM) *
Oh by the way, Payback is an awesome action movie if you haven't seen it.

Edit: Talking about more recent stuff, I really liked Wanted and Salt. Ok, maybe sweet Angelina has something to do with it, but still, I really had a blast watching both movies. I must have watched Wanted like four times laugh.gif

Yes, Payback is great !! I haven't seen those Angelina movies but Salt looks good cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Oct 16 2011, 01:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
This is what you want if you need non-stop action

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:38 PM