> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Modern Pop Audio Collab
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 20 2012, 09:49 PM
Instructor
Hehehe! Great gentlemen!! The entries are now officially OVER! biggrin.gif I'll start workin' on my part and the whole mix tomorrow morning and have it ready in the weekend wink.gif

It will MOST definitely rock! biggrin.gif Thanks to everyone for attending!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Aug 20 2012, 10:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
Give me a minute will you wink.gif Only 23 PM in my timezone!

Here is my take smile.gif

https://rapidshare.com/files/1667301140/ElHombrePopNOfx.wav
GMC forum didnt accept my .waw, uploaded on rapidshare!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ElHombre: Aug 20 2012, 10:37 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  ElHombrePop.mp3 ( 1.44MB ) Number of downloads: 122

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 20 2012, 10:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ElHombre @ Aug 20 2012, 09:30 PM) *
Give me a minute will you wink.gif Only 23 PM in my timezone!

Here is my take smile.gif

Alrighty Erik biggrin.gif But just for you wink.gif

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Aug 20 2012, 10:44 PM
Learning Rock Star
I edited in the take in my previous post (rapidshare link) without the backing smile.gif

This post has been edited by ElHombre: Aug 20 2012, 10:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 21 2012, 07:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ElHombre @ Aug 20 2012, 09:44 PM) *
I edited in the take in my previous post (rapidshare link) without the backing smile.gif

Hehe! Thanks Erik smile.gif Great! Now I think I got everyone tongue.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Aug 21 2012, 02:06 PM
Tone Seeker
Hah guess what Cosmin ?

I have been humming this melody while working. I realized it today. I must say it's really catchy biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by WeePee: Aug 21 2012, 02:06 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 21 2012, 02:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Aug 21 2012, 01:06 PM) *
Hah guess what Cosmin ?

I have been humming this melody while working. I realized it today. I must say it's really catchy biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 21 2012, 07:02 PM
Instructor
Gentlemen! We are 11! biggrin.gif Woohoo!

+Quote Post
wish to shred
Aug 24 2012, 12:45 PM
GMC:er
cant wait to hear this should be awesome!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 25 2012, 12:01 PM
Instructor
It'll be ready tomorrow wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 27 2012, 10:59 AM
Instructor
Hey guys smile.gif Here's the final mix biggrin.gif I managed to make a little story out of it, having an EPIC start - YOU WILL NEVER EVER recognize the theme laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well, In order of appearance:

Gitarrero - smooth, deep down under, groovy rendition of the YOU KNOW WHICH theme tongue.gif A little bit more balance and perfection is yours mate wink.gif

PosterBoy - nice smooth lines mate smile.gif this sort of backing requires a bit of a rhythmic approach to it as well, so focus on pumping a little more groove in the leads next time.

Cosmin - Some notes in the fast lines were not as defined as I would've liked tongue.gif

Colobro - as I said when I first listened to your take - you got a nice groove to it and the tone and effect reminds me of Lenny Kravitz! Good going wink.gif

John72 - I like the fact that you built your lines in a rhythmic way, but I would've loved a bit more punch biggrin.gif

gregc1 - Nice leads mate and I also love the tone aaaand the fact that you undertook Gitarrero's famous approach somewhere in the middle tongue.gif

ElHombre - the tone and effects are interesting, but try to focus a bit more on the groove, mate smile.gif

SaddleFall - your approach is dreamier somehow. I like it and it builds more groove towards the chorus part, where I also heard a beautiful note, which I particularly liked tongue.gif

Bleez - short but effective theme oriented line. Very good!

WeePee - You start closing up the whole song with your take - somehow your takes always end up in the epic endings biggrin.gif Nice warm feeling to it and the verse ending is just great! biggrin.gif

snackjacks- nice development of the verse guitar groove - you get to pull the courtains on this one!

Gentlemen! Congratulations once again! You have until next Monday to send your suggestions on the next one! biggrin.gif

WHAT SHALL IT BE?

Cosmin

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Modern_Pop_Audio_Collab_Final_Mix.mp3 ( 4.91MB ) Number of downloads: 128

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Aug 27 2012, 02:18 PM
Tone Seeker
What a Funking tune tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 27 2012, 03:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Aug 27 2012, 01:18 PM) *
What a Funking tune tongue.gif

Glad you liked it mate biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 27 2012, 05:45 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Thanks for the feedback Cosmin biggrin.gif
You recognized the theme?? tongue.gif

How about a collab in the style of 90ies rockbands like Lit or Jimmy Eat World?

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Saddlefall
Aug 27 2012, 08:42 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Epic collab, glad to be a part of it! What is this beautiful note you talked about? I must know so I can play it the next time too tongue.gif

How about a crazy phrygian jam for the next one? I'm talking spaced out, sci-fi crazy, something different and fun maybe? biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Saddlefall: Aug 27 2012, 08:51 PM

--------------------
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Explorer
Jackson Warrior WRXT
Jackson RR24
Schecter Demon 7 string

Amp:
Marshall JMD:1

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 28 2012, 10:54 AM
Instructor
Both are good ideas! biggrin.gif Saddlefall - there's a note which almost turns into a harmonic - almost at the ending of the chorus part, but it's smooth, very smooth biggrin.gif

I'll see which one of the ideas would fit best for this month and of course, if more are to come, the more to choose from smile.gif

So, until now we have:

- 90's College rock Collab
- Sci-Fi Collab

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Aug 28 2012, 10:58 AM

+Quote Post
ElHombre
Aug 28 2012, 05:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
80's rock ballad?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 28 2012, 06:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ElHombre @ Aug 28 2012, 04:51 PM) *
80's rock ballad?

Erik, I'm afraid that has been done before, mate.. sad.gif

+Quote Post
colobro
Aug 29 2012, 12:44 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 28 2012, 05:41 PM) *
Erik, I'm afraid that has been done before, mate.. sad.gif

It cannot be done again? I've never seen one since I've been a member.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 29 2012, 07:13 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (colobro @ Aug 28 2012, 11:44 PM) *
It cannot be done again? I've never seen one since I've been a member.

No one said it can't be done smile.gif I just said it was done before, but if you guys want it, we can do it of course wink.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:56 PM