Requestd:
Jesse
Nov 30 2008, 10:13 AM
GMC:er
Jose. Your songs, and those with Peniche rule. Talking about, once upon a time, and technical difficulties, how would you feel, taking once upon a time or another song as a lesson?biggrin.gif We' ll have a look in your composing and awesome fusion/rock playing! That would be wicked..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 30 2008, 02:41 PM
Instructor
Yes, it is a good idea. What about a lesson on my song IRQ10, listen to it on myspace. www.myspace.com/joseantoniomena, the second song, would you be interested in something like that?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Jesse
Nov 30 2008, 06:25 PM
GMC:er
biggrin.gif sounds familiar.... but yeah that would be wicked cool, it would take me a bit longer to learn since its really fast, the other one wouldnt take me too long to learn the speed, but do whatever you can, their both kick ass

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 30 2008, 06:36 PM
Instructor
All right man, a lesson on Once upon a time, the rhythm guitars, if you want to learn the first solo, look at my groovy shred lesson, and jam to the backing track

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:17 AM