How Do I Get Access To All The Tips Of Teh Day?
Underworld of Fa...
May 28 2007, 09:42 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys,

I was wondering how you get access to all your Tips of the Day? unsure.gif I travel often for work and I don't have my guitar when I do. Once home, I would go through them if I can access them. Any idea?

Jacques

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My equipment: Line 6 705 Variax Sunburst 5 string bass, Fender Squire Strat Standard Candy Apple Red with Maple neck, Fender Squire Strat Affinity Green with Rosewood neck that looks like shit but is awesome to play with, Yamaha 12 string GTR that sounds great, Line 6 Toneport KB37, Line 6 Gearbox plug-in, Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010, Tama drum set, Roland U-20 (use as a controller), Yamaha Promix-01, Tannoy studio monitors, Alesis Matica 500 studio power amp, Behringer B2-PRO studio mic, DBX 266 compressor, Alesis D4 drum module, Nuendo, Waves plug-ins, Reason 3...

Future plan purchases: Line 6 Variax 600 maple neck, Line 6 Powerpack add-on, Line 6 Triple Pack add-on, Electronic drum set, Toontrack Superior 2 (drums plug-in - coming out soon).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
stratman33
May 28 2007, 09:59 PM
QUOTE (Underworld of Fantasy @ May 28 2007, 04:42 PM) *
Hey guys,

I was wondering how you get access to all your Tips of the Day? unsure.gif I travel often for work and I don't have my guitar when I do. Once home, I would go through them if I can access them. Any idea?

Jacques

what/wheres tip of the day?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 28 2007, 10:10 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Underworld of Fantasy @ May 28 2007, 04:42 PM) *
Hey guys,

Jacques

The answer is here.

and here.

and here.

and here.

and here.

and even here (when I was a newbie and asked!)

Its a question that comes up a lot as you can see smile.gif

The search function is useful for picking stuff out like this, or anything else you think might have been discussed before.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Underworld of Fa...
May 28 2007, 10:47 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ May 28 2007, 05:10 PM) *
The answer is here.

and here.

and here.

and here.

and here.

and even here (when I was a newbie and asked!)

Its a question that comes up a lot as you can see smile.gif

The search function is useful for picking stuff out like this, or anything else you think might have been discussed before.

Oh Andrew, I see. I think it would be great to have these Tips gathered somewhere because they are really cool to go through even if they are from the lessons on the site. I guess just a page with 'Tips of the day' dates would do with links to those videos. That would be super cool wink.gif .

Jacques

--------------------
My equipment: Line 6 705 Variax Sunburst 5 string bass, Fender Squire Strat Standard Candy Apple Red with Maple neck, Fender Squire Strat Affinity Green with Rosewood neck that looks like shit but is awesome to play with, Yamaha 12 string GTR that sounds great, Line 6 Toneport KB37, Line 6 Gearbox plug-in, Behringer MIDI Foot Controller FCB1010, Tama drum set, Roland U-20 (use as a controller), Yamaha Promix-01, Tannoy studio monitors, Alesis Matica 500 studio power amp, Behringer B2-PRO studio mic, DBX 266 compressor, Alesis D4 drum module, Nuendo, Waves plug-ins, Reason 3...

Future plan purchases: Line 6 Variax 600 maple neck, Line 6 Powerpack add-on, Line 6 Triple Pack add-on, Electronic drum set, Toontrack Superior 2 (drums plug-in - coming out soon).

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 28 2007, 11:16 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Underworld of Fantasy @ May 28 2007, 05:47 PM) *
Oh Andrew, I see. I think it would be great to have these Tips gathered somewhere because they are really cool to go through even if they are from the lessons on the site. I guess just a page with 'Tips of the day' dates would do with links to those videos. That would be super cool wink.gif .

Jacques

I agree - I think, Heinrik is planning a search or database function - maybe it could include this?

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:04 PM