Schools Out!, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
stratman33
Jun 6 2007, 09:05 PM
GMC:er
SCHOOLS OUT!!!IM SO EXCITED!!!!!FINALLY DONE WITH 7TH GRADE!!!!WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 6 2007, 10:00 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ha, School got out for me about 2 weeks ago biggrin.gif

Anyway, since you got some free time, PRACTIC PRACTICE PRACTICE

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 6 2007, 11:02 PM
Moderation Policy Director
I will never again have a 3 month summer vacation sad.gif Enjoy it while you have it guys ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 7 2007, 12:44 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Doesnt really exist for me anymore, since im out of school, i just work now, and i got a about 3 days out of the week where im not workin.

Its all good though, i get good pay, and ill be working there for awhile, atleast untill i get out of college.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 7 2007, 01:40 AM
yea i just graduated highschool..its boring.....but i actually got out of school in february..because im decently smart tongue.gif lol...decently lol....

getting out of school also does wonders for you guitar playign tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Ryan: Jun 7 2007, 01:41 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jun 7 2007, 09:01 AM
i was out of school for a while. Me and Ryan just graduated HS. Im actually graduating today the 7th. Excited to get the heck out of that place.

Edited for language: Micke on behalf of the moderating team

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jan 27 2009, 06:35 PM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 7 2007, 09:03 AM
lol congrats!!!.....its very boring with no school..work..guitar..work..guitar..work..guitar....MAYBE..g/f...work..guitar..work guitar........i have no porblem with it..but still....i need something else 2

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jun 7 2007, 10:14 PM
lol
I sit my ass, play guitar, go to friends, paintball pretty mcuh it

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post
CrashOops
Jun 8 2007, 07:23 AM
I guess it's been like 3years years I've been out of school now? wow Time flies. enjoy that first summer while you can

--------------------
Ibanez GRX20 Jewel Blue

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jun 8 2007, 09:25 AM
I finnished second grade (In upper secondary school or whatever it is in english, at least it's not the first second grade tongue.gif ) yesterday, and now I've decided to play the guitar for at least 5 hours/day during the summer, so that's great. AND! Today I'm getting a new guitar, so I'm sure I won't have any motivational problems either, hehe cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 11 2007, 07:31 PM
I got out of school too like 1 week ago, ive planed to practice all the summer, i wanna make it 5 hours minimum, but its hard and sometimes you get bored. I still got senior year left to graduate tho =D

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jun 11 2007, 08:26 PM
my senior year was just terrible. We had like new rules and shit because of the new principal. We have reserve parking spots. Mine is all the way on the back of the parking lot, it was a bitch during winter because we had like negative numbers plus wind chills.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 11 2007, 11:59 PM
man i forgot to say, we had a gig planned for this year that just ended, and it was planned to be on the last day, we were gonna play For Whom The Bell Tolls and Enter Sandman, both by Metallica. And at the last minute we got a word by the principal telling us the we werent going to play because there wasnt time and all that bull. The band and me were so pissed!! @#*#(&

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
AdamWest
Jun 14 2007, 04:36 PM
Well since im in the southern hemisphere ive just copped winter, and my summer holidays are 6 months from now over the christmas period. At least it will be here before i know it, the past 6 months has just flown by for me smile.gif That dosent say im liking school at the moment (boring subjects that teach nothing practical...i mean when are you ever going to need a quadratic?) so i cant wait to get my ass outta there ;D

This post has been edited by AdamWest: Jun 14 2007, 04:40 PM

--------------------
My Gear:

-Nature by Jixing Electric guitar (E30 Model)
-JX-6520 30W Amplifier w/ headphones

-IPB Image-
-IPB Image-
-IPB Image-
-IPB Image-
-IPB Image-

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 05:55 AM