10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >  
Kris-must Charm :: Audio Collaboration, GMC students and instructor collab
Alex Arvedahl
Jan 8 2015, 07:21 PM
Learning Chord Basher
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 8 2015, 02:13 PM) *
Thanx for the files mate! As Kris said -collab is closed so we are not abel to give You full feedbakc but of course You're in! smile.gif

Thanks Darius smile.gif No Worries mate about the feedback, I have worked together with Cosmin with this take so he has helped me and given me some ideas smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 8 2015, 09:26 PM
Instructor
Work in progress wink.gif Each track needs at least a slight tone match, sync and a proper place in whole composition. It takes some times but we're up to make some music here right? smile.gif

Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 14 2015, 07:05 PM
Instructor
THE FINAL MIX TIME!

First of all I would like to thank every single one of Your for all the effort to make this happen. I think again we brought something great by doing it together and showing it's not the skills level and not the playing genre but the kind of people we are that makes us able to enjoy doing such a collabs together...and "Nothing else matters" biggrin.gif Huge hugs to all of You!

Order of Appearance:

1. Jim S. - solo and backing electric guitar
2. Darius Wave - acoustic guitars
3. Rhida and Superize - jam
4. Beat Zbinden
5. HiimAlex
6. Nick6373
7. Huargo
8. Sensible Jones
9. Procyon
10. Renan & Phil66 - jam
11. Bleez + Chris S. - jam
12. DeGroot
13. Monica Gheorghevici
14. Cosmin Lupu
15. Guitarrero
16. Kristofer Dahl - vocal and guitar solo

http://soundcloud.com/dariuswave/kris-must-charm-gmc-students-and-instructors-collaboration

Attached File  kris_must_charm_collab_final_mix_02.mp3 ( 5.88MB ) Number of downloads: 356

This post has been edited by Darius Wave: Jan 16 2015, 09:47 AM

+Quote Post
Alex Arvedahl
Jan 14 2015, 07:46 PM
Learning Chord Basher
Thank you Darius! smile.gif
It was actually really fun to participate, I will definitely join more of those collaborations smile.gif
I also think one turned out great biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 14 2015, 07:51 PM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome collab result!!! smile.gif I really enjoyed to hear all the takes together. Each take has something special. Congrats for all the team smile.gif

Darek....what can I say You genius of mixing.....BIG congrats!!!!! smile.gif Your mix sounds amazing!!!!! Yeap....You did it again biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 14 2015, 09:18 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thank you thank you thank you Darius,

This put a smile on my face and a tear in my eye when I heard my little piece in there. This is my first colab but it won't be my last, it has inspired me more than anything I have heard before. I know my piece is pretty basic but I have to say it does hammer home Kristofers video about not being as bad as you think you are, once you're put into a decent mix it sounds pretty sweet.

Thank you to all at GMC for the opportunity to do this biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Phil cool.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jan 14 2015, 09:34 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 14 2015, 09:32 PM
Instructor
Congratulations to everyone! This is EPIC!! Darius, you are a wizard, bro! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 14 2015, 09:36 PM
Instructor
It was a great time to see all of You working on Your takes smile.gif Thank You for all those kind words smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 14 2015, 11:44 PM
GMC Founder
To me this might be the coolest collab ever at GMC, I was totally blown away by your commitment and the quality of your takes. Hats off to you guys! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see what the next one brings!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rhida
Jan 15 2015, 11:00 AM
Great collab! smile.gif

Thanks Darius and Kris for your patience, your dedication and above all your help!
The mixing is top-notch!

And congrats to all my fellow GMCers!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 15 2015, 02:23 PM
GMC:er
Awesome job everyone!!! Great to hear all the takes together like this!
Well done Darius, you've done it again mate!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 15 2015, 04:04 PM
Instructor
I've would have done nothing without Your help wink.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 15 2015, 04:40 PM
Instructor
Thank You Rhida. I hope to see You in the future collabs! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Jan 15 2015, 04:57 PM
Learning Roadie
Wow Darius - you're a mixing magician! tongue.gif

It turned out great everyone! Looking forward to working with you all on the next one cool.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 15 2015, 08:26 PM
Instructor
Thank You Chris! wink.gif I tried my best. Now I truly enjoy to see You all like it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 15 2015, 08:42 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 15 2015, 07:26 PM) *
Thank You Chris! wink.gif I tried my best. Now I truly enjoy to see You all like it smile.gif

Can you post an MP3 download link please or is there a way to do it from Soundcloud? I want it on my iPod smile.gif

Thanks again and well done everyone cool.gif

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Huargo
Jan 15 2015, 09:32 PM
Tone Seeker
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jan 16 2015, 12:27 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero

Sounds great! Fun to be a part of it. smile.gif Thanks to Darius for putting this collab together.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rhida
Jan 16 2015, 06:18 AM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 15 2015, 08:42 PM) *
Can you post an MP3 download link please or is there a way to do it from Soundcloud? I want it on my iPod smile.gif

Phil

Here it is bro!
Enjoy! smile.gif

Attached File(s)

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 16 2015, 09:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 15 2015, 07:42 PM) *

Phil

Post updated! smile.gif You can download the mp3 file smile.gif

So aside from Your own...which take is Your favourite ?smile.gif

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:42 PM