This Is How A German Festival Looks Like..., away from the big stages.
Gitarrero
Jul 15 2012, 06:22 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey guys,

at the Southside Festival, my buddy Karl shot a nice video as we made our way from the parking lot to the actual festival area. This is how it looks like...you can hear some german commentary from me, let's just say it's mostly about the smell from ...ah, see for yourselves.
Can you spot the Spartan Army?

http://www.facebook.com/KarlUndKrise/posts...t=share_comment

And if you haven't already, make sure to like our facebook page, cause more videos like that will follow biggrin.gif

Christian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Ben Higgins
Jul 15 2012, 06:45 PM
Instructor
That's a big parking lot. I'd be tired before I reached the festival ! tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jul 15 2012, 07:03 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Awesome display of festivities! And the weather looked pretty nice too, Was that at an airstrip or something ? That kind of looked like a control tower back behind the stage.Looks like a great time to be had there. cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 15 2012, 07:04 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
The thing is...this wasn't even the parking lot...this was the way from the security / ticket check to the stages. You can add another 5 to 10 minute walk to that to actually get from the parking lot to the first stage smile.gif
And there are festivals where you will have to work even more...

Rich: yeah, it is a small airport for sport planes.

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Jul 15 2012, 07:05 PM

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 18 2012, 05:40 PM
GMC:er
I need to know what happens at these festivals/concerts smile.gif I've never been to any, except the one Metallica cancelled in New Delhi mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 18 2012, 05:53 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
That chick at the 0:50 mark was tall! ohmy.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jul 18 2012, 05:54 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Yash @ Jul 18 2012, 04:40 PM) *
I need to know what happens at these festivals/concerts smile.gif I've never been to any, except the one Metallica cancelled in New Delhi mad.gif

Thousands of people go there, they all get very drunk and listen to great music for a few days and do all sorts of stupid things and have awesome time.. biggrin.gif Something like that..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 18 2012, 06:07 PM
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jul 18 2012, 10:24 PM) *
Thousands of people go there, they all get very drunk and listen to great music for a few days and do all sorts of stupid things and have awesome time.. biggrin.gif Something like that..

What kind of stupid things wink.gif ??? tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 18 2012, 06:54 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
stupid things like playing drinking games, playing the spartan army...some young chicks even talk to tattooed strangers that are over 30 years old laugh.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 18 2012, 06:57 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 18 2012, 11:24 PM) *
stupid things like playing drinking games, playing the spartan army...some young chicks even talk to tattooed strangers that are over 30 years old laugh.gif

You mean you laugh.gif Oh, I like the spartan army thing biggrin.gif hahaha so funny.... Hmmm... do they talk to non-tattooed young strangers ??? tongue.gif wink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 18 2012, 07:09 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Yash @ Jul 18 2012, 07:57 PM) *
Hmmm... do they talk to non-tattooed young strangers ??? tongue.gif wink.gif laugh.gif

all the time young one, all the time wink.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 19 2012, 02:34 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 18 2012, 11:39 PM) *
all the time young one, all the time wink.gif

hehe laugh.gif good for so many of us here wink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 19 2012, 04:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 18 2012, 06:54 PM) *
some young chicks even talk to tattooed strangers that are over 30 years old laugh.gif

That must be like the most stupid thing they could possibly do...!! Especially to guys with tattoos of guitars on their arm...... laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 19 2012, 04:56 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 19 2012, 05:05 PM) *
That must be like the most stupid thing they could possibly do...!! Especially to guys with tattoos of guitars on their arm...... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Haha! Well, they are more attracted by the bear tattoo. "Sure, you can see my bear if I can see yours..." is a line that I have tried two times now. Worked once laugh.gif (no idea if you say that in english as well, or if only the few germans here get the below-the-belt joke).

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 19 2012, 04:59 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 19 2012, 09:26 PM) *
Haha! Well, they are more attracted by the bear tattoo. "Sure, you can see my bear if I can see yours..." is a line that I have tried two times now. Worked once laugh.gif (no idea if you say that in english as well, or if only the few germans here get the below-the-belt joke).

If that worked once out of two times, what happened the other time around, wink.gif when it didn't work laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jul 19 2012, 04:59 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 19 2012, 03:56 PM) *

LOL haha
Ok here is a line that I know for sure works tongue.gif "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 19 2012, 05:20 PM
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jul 19 2012, 09:29 PM) *
LOL haha
Ok here is a line that I know for sure works tongue.gif "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif Nice one Dr. O laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 19 2012, 06:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 19 2012, 04:56 PM) *

Haha, well the line definitely works ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 19 2012, 06:36 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Yash @ Jul 19 2012, 05:59 PM) *
If that worked once out of two times, what happened the other time around, wink.gif when it didn't work laugh.gif

Haha, nothing really happened, she just blushed and didn't know what to say laugh.gif

QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jul 19 2012, 05:59 PM) *
LOL haha

Yeah, I will use that in the future if some chick wants to see my bear biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 19 2012, 07:09 PM) *
Haha, well the line definitely works ! wink.gif

So I can try it when I travel to the UK? Nice biggrin.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 19 2012, 07:44 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 19 2012, 11:06 PM) *
Haha, nothing really happened, she just blushed and didn't know what to say laugh.gif

laugh.gif I'll use this line when I get the chance to tongue.gif Seems safe enough....would it work if I want a girl to go away from me laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:45 AM