The Flat Earth Society
AIB234
Jul 31 2007, 10:32 PM
GMC:er
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/

Given Owen's topic about Aliens, I thought this topic would bring about just as many laughs.

Take just a few minutes to explore some of the forums about the hypothesis' and theories behind why these people actually believe the Earth is flat.

I think my favourite has to be that there is an ice wall around the flat Earth that the government hides and that 9/11 terrorists flew planes into it, made it shorter, and now global warming is an even bigger risk because of it.

Enjoy!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 31 2007, 10:57 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I wonder if they know we proved the earth is round?

Maybe they just havent seen the picture from outer space yet...

And if they have, well they are well...uh...i mean i respect peoples belief but thats just....Stupid.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AliMo
Jul 31 2007, 11:03 PM
Haha I watched something on this in a science class I took, they beleive that light bends a certain way in space causing the shape of the planet to seem round. lol

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG4EX1 - Schecter Spitfire-6

Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 30W

Effects: PodXT Live

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Owen
Aug 1 2007, 12:14 AM
I seem to have started something here biggrin.gif

I've seen this one before, its brilliant, if anything its more insane than the Lizards because it isnt even partially justifiable because we know for a fact that it could only be round. tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 1 2007, 12:23 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah Owen, youve started a paranormal, Weird beliefs, strange topics trend!! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:22 AM