3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Updated Home Studio Pics Anyone?
zen
Jul 8 2020, 12:42 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 6 2020, 10:33 PM) *
Hey Zen,

It's a limited edition run. The model name is RG752MFS VFD. There were only made 39 world wide, if I recall correctly. However you may be lucky to find one. It's a good guitar, but also a bit pricey and it does have one flaw that would make me hesitant in buying it - the fret markers are almost invisible and very difficult to see. They are abalone and on the neck you can barely see them.

smile.gif

Thanks ! I have added it to my GAS list laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 8 2020, 10:32 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi smile.gif
Lots of nice setups here.
Mine has certainly gone through many changes - some more drastic than others. I've also moved a few times. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. wink.gif

Studio 2011
Attached Image

Studio 2012
Attached Image

Studio 2013
Attached Image

Studio 2016
Attached Image

Studio 2017
Attached Image

Studio 2018
Attached Image

Studio 2020
Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 9 2020, 04:50 AM
GMC:er
PROGRESS!! Looks great smile.gif Congrats on a cool setup!!

Todd

QUOTE (thefireball @ Jul 8 2020, 05:32 PM) *
Hi smile.gif
Lots of nice setups here.
Mine has certainly gone through many changes - some more drastic than others. I've also moved a few times. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. wink.gif

Studio 2011
Attached Image

Studio 2012
Attached Image

Studio 2013
Attached Image

Studio 2016
Attached Image

Studio 2017
Attached Image

Studio 2018
Attached Image

Studio 2020
Attached Image

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 10 2020, 02:50 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 8 2020, 09:50 PM) *
PROGRESS!! Looks great smile.gif Congrats on a cool setup!!

Todd

Thanks Todd, I have you to thank for much of the inspiration in the beginning. These monitors you recommended are still running strong!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 13 2020, 08:55 AM
GMC:er
I had a pair of those and I kick myself every day for selling them. Thats why I suggested them to you as I'd used them and I trusted them. I wish I had them as my second pair right now to have a B pair to test mixes. I bought and eris 4.5 pair and I HATE them. But I suppose they are meant to sound like crap to mimic crappy playback systems. They make my skin crawl. They sounded great loud, great quiet. they were just really solid monitors. I'm happy I could be of help! Your studio has really come a long way!!!!! Looks amazing.

Todd

QUOTE (thefireball @ Jul 10 2020, 09:50 AM) *
Thanks Todd, I have you to thank for much of the inspiration in the beginning. These monitors you recommended are still running strong!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th July 2020 - 02:49 AM