Vox Ac50cp2
sims
Dec 8 2009, 02:34 PM
GMC:er
hey guys...
i'm considering of buying a vox classic plus ac50cp2 combo amplifyer. anyone here that can share his opinions/experiences with this piece of gear? would be great help!
thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Dec 8 2009, 06:55 PM
Instructor
i had this amp like for two weeks on my studio, it's AWESOME for vintage tones, i simply love it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
sims
Dec 8 2009, 08:38 PM
sweet! and what about the second channel? i wanna get the amp because of its versatility. so it has a nice vox tone on channel1 and some good distortion on channel2? well... i guess i'm gonna go try it out on myself tomorrow anyway! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Dec 8 2009, 09:31 PM
Instructor
the second channel is more high gain stuff, perfect for hard/classic rock, it got a lot of gain but not sure if it's enough for some extreme metal or something like.

overall it's amazing all tube amp, love to take pedals in, and got a singing tone mic'd up wink.gif

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Dec 9 2009, 12:42 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Vox amps are great smile.gif

I don't think you'll go wrong with that one!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 11 2009, 01:28 AM
Instructor
Dude, a local band played last saturday at a festival,

there were like 4 bands, but when this guy came to stage (he uses a VOX head/cabinet), the whole mix changed, it sounded spectacular, I really want one of those, I'm not sure what reference he was using but it was a Rammnstein type of band, so pretty high gain,

these are the guys,

but live of course is totally different

This post has been edited by Daniel Realpe: Dec 11 2009, 01:31 AM

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
sims
Dec 12 2009, 12:21 PM
man.... seems like it's a really versatile amp! definitely good for me i think! and i've seen them for around 600 euros on the web.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:04 PM