Boss Gt-10, news
MickeM
Jan 18 2008, 09:55 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Boss release the new GT-10

The ad is here

Video demo here

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 18 2008, 10:09 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Wow that looks cool! I`m too in love with my POD to be in the market for this but is there any indication on price? I cant seem to find anything on it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Smells: Jan 18 2008, 10:10 AM

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 18 2008, 11:51 AM
I havn't seen a price tag for it either. But I'm hot for this one, I never concidered the GT-8 since it's one of the oldest in the market and I've been waiting for the next release from Boss and Digitech.
If Digitech will release one with recording possibilities so it's a modeler/multifx and recording studio with drums and everything in one unit - like the GNX4 - I will go for Digitech.

I read somwehere that the presiden had said that they would discontinue the GXN series and come out with something completely new. Could be worth waiting for that to be released before deciding. I'm sure they are working so hard over at Digitech now to get their stuff out to join the race... if there's even an upcoming race that is or just me guessing biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 18 2008, 12:01 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
The Gt 8 is a great unit, a friend of mine uses one, I nearly went for one instead of the POD but my Br-8 8 track uses the same COSM technology for its effects as the GT 8 and we compared the two and the patch chains and editing are exactly the same, thats really what put me off the GT 8 coz I was never satisfied with my sound on the BR 8.

Boss effects are usually top notch tho so I`d expect a mass improvement with the GT 10

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 18 2008, 12:46 PM
Instructor
This is cool stuff, hopefully this new model will bring some more realistic kinds of amp models since I've found that the GT-8 can sometimes sound a little bit too digital. I love Boss's effects, so I'm hoping for the best from this new GT! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Lester
Jan 18 2008, 01:05 PM
Learning Roadie
pretty cool, I don't know wich to choose...
the line 6 pod xt live or this one.
I really like the ez tone feature
but I see about that when I have the money smile.gif

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 18 2008, 02:44 PM
Instructor
Looks very cool!
I've used the GT in the past and loved it. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Fran
Jan 19 2008, 10:01 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Looks great!, I bet it will be quite expensive though!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jan 19 2008, 11:00 PM
Instructor
good staff man thanks for sharing

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 21 2008, 11:22 PM
Price is not so bad!!! Spotted it at 459 E while the GT8 cost 399E. On 50E up, that's about $75 but proably less in the US since I belive the GT already is cheaper. try adding 10% on the price of a GT8.

This looks really interesting now!! the only thing I wonder now is about the GT PRO.. if it's =GT8 or =GT10.

Dudes, I'm getting this wink.gif Just need to convince someone in my home that I need it so it may take a while laugh.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 21 2008, 11:26 PM
EDIT: Just read that quote "PRO has all the features from GT-8" so that settles it.

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Jan 21 2008, 11:30 PM
GMC:er
I want to hear your review of it after you are done with your convincing MickeM. biggrin.gif I have the GT-8 and while I love its versatility and I have found ways to creat great sounds it's not been easy and gave me quite a few headaches.
I read that the GT-10 is so much more intuitive and easy to tweak to your desires so if that's true I will definitely be upgrading.

PAD

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post
TheReturnFC-Iban...
Jan 22 2008, 04:39 AM
GMC:er
well...
i read some news so far in GNX community

GNX Workstation are no longer developed....They gonna concentrate on those effect and other models

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:45 AM