4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Anyone Into Taking Photos?
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 26 2021, 04:20 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jun 26 2021, 04:59 AM) *
Nice shots of the bumblers doing their summertime thing. 🙂

It's very peaceful and relaxing just to stand there and watch them do their thing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 30 2021, 03:22 AM
GMC:er
Please do keep sharing these. They are quite good. You can sell them online in various pix exchanges as well if you like such as pexels.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 25 2021, 11:20 PM) *
It's very peaceful and relaxing just to stand there and watch them do their thing.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 30 2021, 11:58 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
For those of you that have Instagram you can find my recent pictures here https://www.instagram.com/philip_phlop/

There are quite a few and I don't want to take up too much space here wink.gif

Id be interested in your thoughts smile.gif

Thanks

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jul 31 2021, 06:52 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 30 2021, 08:36 PM
Im sure folks would like to have the direct link of you are up for sharing it wink.gif maybe posting a teaser pic or two from each batch to keep the thread going would be cool as well. these are all quite good imho and it's developing in to a "what your taking pix of now" type thing.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 30 2021, 06:58 AM) *
For those of you that have Instagram you can find my recent pictures by searching for philip_phlop

There are quite a few and I don't want to take up too much space here wink.gif

If he interested in your thoughts smile.gif

Thanks

Phil

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 30 2021, 11:00 PM
I'm struggling to do that buddy. I use the Insta app through Facebook and can't see how to get a link to the account, I can only get URLs to each pic too.

UPDATE:

Sorted, thanks to Ben smile.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 30 2021, 08:36 PM) *
Im sure folks would like to have the direct link of you are up for sharing it wink.gif maybe posting a teaser pic or two from each batch to keep the thread going would be cool as well. these are all quite good imho and it's developing in to a "what your taking pix of now" type thing.

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jul 31 2021, 06:54 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 30 2021, 11:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 31 2021, 12:00 AM) *
I'm struggling to do that buddy. I use the Insta app through Facebook and can't see how to get a link to the account, I can only get URLs to each pic too.

https://www.instagram.com/philip_phlop/

smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 31 2021, 06:51 AM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 30 2021, 11:57 PM) *

Thanks Ben,

I use the app and the web site version never even entered my mind. I was in numpty mode rolleyes.gif

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 31 2021, 06:54 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 31 2021, 07:51 AM) *
Thanks Ben,

I use the app and the web site version never even entered my mind. I was in numpty mode rolleyes.gif

Cheers

We all are at times! You should see me in a kitchen, I turn into a total clown laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 31 2021, 03:09 PM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jul 31 2021, 06:54 AM) *
We all are at times! You should see me in a kitchen, I turn into a total clown laugh.gif

I love cooking, I find chopping, dicing and slicing very therapeutic.

Any comments on my pics positive of negative greatly appreciated wink.gif

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 31 2021, 10:34 PM
Glad it's sorted smile.gif Thanks Ben! It's often a simple thing that gets overlooked. Here is my instagram link. I've subbed ben and phil. if anyone else wants to share please do!

https://www.instagram.com/techniqueswithtodd/

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 31 2021, 10:09 AM) *

Cheers

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 31 2021, 10:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 31 2021, 04:09 PM) *

Cheers

Yeah, I think that's my problem. Chopping, dicing etc. and cooking in general doesn't interest me at all, and I find it more frustrating than therapeutic unfortunately. Also less motivational as I've just been cooking for myself for 10+ years most days of the year, apart from maybe 2 or 3. So it's difficult to find the motivation and not just go for the easy option of ordering something or buying a meal that just goes into the microwave smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 1 2021, 06:50 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 31 2021, 05:09 AM) *

Cheers

Wow Phil! Lots of really great shots! 😎👍

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 1 2021, 08:53 AM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 1 2021, 06:50 AM) *
Wow Phil! Lots of really great shots! 😎👍

Thanks Rich smile.gif

Any particular favourites?

This post has been edited by Phil66: Aug 1 2021, 09:43 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 2 2021, 04:23 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 31 2021, 10:53 PM) *
Thanks Rich smile.gif

Any particular favourites?

Well, I can't view them all since I don't have an Instagram account but I really like the shots from The Mumbles. Especially the 1st shot because of the contrast of colors between the blue sky and green water. I also really liked the harbor shots and that stone beach is really cool looking with the little stacks of stones here and there. I thought they were all really nice shots of the ones that I could view anyway.
Thanks for sharing!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 2 2021, 06:47 AM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 2 2021, 04:23 AM) *
Well, I can't view them all since I don't have an Instagram account but I really like the shots from The Mumbles. Especially the 1st shot because of the contrast of colors between the blue sky and green water. I also really liked the harbor shots and that stone beach is really cool looking with the little stacks of stones here and there. I thought they were all really nice shots of the ones that I could view anyway.
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments, cheers smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 3 2021, 06:38 PM
Not nature photography but it was a fun shot wink.gif im in a high rise in Atlanta during this.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 3 2021, 06:38 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 3 2021, 07:22 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 3 2021, 06:38 PM) *
Not nature photography but it was a fun shot wink.gif im in a high rise in Atlanta during this.

Nice shot buddy.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 20 2021, 10:12 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I took these during the eclipse the other night but you can't really tell. rolleyes.gif The stars look pretty nice though I guess with Taurus and Orion in the shot.

Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 27 2021, 11:44 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Ice fishing at -15f

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Nov 28 2021, 10:09 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Nov 28 2021, 12:44 AM) *
Ice fishing at -15f

Attached Image

Beautiful shot, Ak! I wish I had mountains in my "backyard" like that. Highest points in Denmark is about 500 feet above sea level smile.gif

This is one of them, not my shot though:

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:54 PM