> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Metal Rhythm Collaboration
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 1 2011, 12:08 AM
Instructor
Hey fellas!

Here's the final mix! Thanks to everyone who attended! biggrin.gif Hope you'll enjoy this little metal battle of the riffs! Give it up for Gitarreo, Jad, Ville and xxxridzr!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Metal_Rhythm_Collab_Final_Mix.mp3 ( 8.05MB ) Number of downloads: 105

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 1 2011, 03:38 AM
Learning Roadie
Hmm...don't recall hearing my take. ? huh.gif or is it just me? Great mix and wonderful job, guys!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 1 2011, 08:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Nov 1 2011, 02:38 AM) *
Hmm...don't recall hearing my take. ? huh.gif or is it just me? Great mix and wonderful job, guys!

Hey Brandon! out of what I recall you haven't sent any files man sad.gif if I'm wrong, (although I think you mentioned in the thread that you didn't have the time to record) I will ask you to apologize me.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 1 2011, 06:52 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 1 2011, 02:06 AM) *
Hey Brandon! out of what I recall you haven't sent any files man sad.gif if I'm wrong, (although I think you mentioned in the thread that you didn't have the time to record) I will ask you to apologize me.

Hmm. well i thought I did in post 34. But i guess Rapidshare deleted them or something. no longer there. oh well.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 1 2011, 07:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Nov 1 2011, 05:52 PM) *
Hmm. well i thought I did in post 34. But i guess Rapidshare deleted them or something. no longer there. oh well.

sad.gif I just noticed right now...Sorry mate, I'll make it up to you somehow sad.gif if you have any suggestions biggrin.gif I'm open

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 1 2011, 10:17 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 1 2011, 01:34 PM) *
sad.gif I just noticed right now...Sorry mate, I'll make it up to you somehow sad.gif if you have any suggestions biggrin.gif I'm open

Coz,

That's okay. smile.gif I don't have any suggestions that I haven't said before. wink.gif I love RED, and I know one day you will make a lesson on them. wink.gif wink.gif Please don't feel rushed. biggrin.gif But in the meantime, I am practicing your other lessons. cool.gif I've almost got that Metal Metrics 2 lesson down. I just need to clean it up. Too much string noise and not as defined. I want to please you with an awesome REC take - may not be "Aria perfect" wink.gif but will be great I hope.

Brandon

+Quote Post
JadGh
Nov 12 2011, 04:11 PM
GMC:er
Great stuff Coz!!! thanks a lot for the time!

Cheers

Jad

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:07 AM