> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Lukasz Drazek's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 24 2013, 01:36 AM
Instructor
Hi mate, nice take on the hives lesson. There are two things to pay attention on this one. The first one is timing. You are playing a a bit before the beat during the first triads riff. Then, the second thing is to make the chord changes smoother to make the silence between chords shorter. The rest is ok. Keep on working on it since it's something that once you master, it will help you with many of my lessons.

Regarding the blues licks lesson, I don't have the guitar pro, but I can write it in the next days, or we can schedule some minutes at the chat room so I can help you with the rhythm once you learn the notes. What do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Dec 24 2013, 02:07 AM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for feedback, i think i know what this timing issues are now, you will could check it on next take. And with Blues Licks, for me will be better Guitar Pro files becouse i can slow down the tempo and play with it, but i know its Christmas time, so it can be in one of your chat sessions.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 24 2013, 04:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Dec 23 2013, 10:07 PM) *
Thanks for feedback, i think i know what this timing issues are now, you will could check it on next take. And with Blues Licks, for me will be better Guitar Pro files becouse i can slow down the tempo and play with it, but i know its Christmas time, so it can be in one of your chat sessions.

I was't talking about my Vchat session, I was talking about scheduling a moment specially for you, but we can go for the guitar pro. I will transcribe it in the next days. While I do it, you can work on other lessons.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Dec 29 2013, 05:26 PM
Learning Roadie
After i post Iron Maiden For Beginners at REC, i saw that i have tendence to rush so fast and normal tempo. I have idea. I will post slow tempo and u will tell me. If its ok, i go bump up as much as u tell me. If i should play as same tempo will do it, if i need to slow down will do it also. How you think about it? I Will dont bump up alone for sure, maybe this is a point where i fail.

Neoclassical Etude 80 BPM
https://soundcloud.com/ukasz-dr-ek-2/neoclassical-etude-80-bpm

Check your inbox i send you next take.

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Dec 29 2013, 05:28 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 29 2013, 05:44 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! I checked this take, and yes, you have timing issues. You are playing a bit after the beat most of the time. I recommend you to set a metronome in 160 bpm and use it as 8th notes count. You should play at the same speed but it will help you to play tighter. Once you get used to it, you should feel inside those 8th notes even when you set the metronome normally... does it make sense?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Dec 29 2013, 05:48 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 29 2013, 05:44 PM) *
Hey mate! I checked this take, and yes, you have timing issues. You are playing a bit after the beat most of the time. I recommend you to set a metronome in 160 bpm and use it as 8th notes count. You should play at the same speed but it will help you to play tighter. Once you get used to it, you should feel inside those 8th notes even when you set the metronome normally... does it make sense?

Ok i practice like that and send next take at 160 bpm with 8th notes count

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 30 2013, 11:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Dec 29 2013, 01:48 PM) *
Ok i practice like that and send next take at 160 bpm with 8th notes count

Great! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 2 2014, 04:46 PM
Learning Roadie
Neoclassical Etude 80 BPM (160 smile.gif )
https://soundcloud.com/ukasz-dr-ek-2/neo-80-bpm

And i did same with German Power Metal I:
https://soundcloud.com/ukasz-dr-ek-2/halloween-90-bpm

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Jan 2 2014, 06:09 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 2 2014, 06:35 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Good job! Your playing becomes tighter with 8th notes count! The neoclassical still has timing issue, but it's better, the other lesson is sounds very tight. I think that you should keep on practicing like this for some more time. Then we will get back to 4th notes count, but there is no hurry. Keep on working hard!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 3 2014, 01:41 PM
Learning Roadie
Soon you will see next takes smile.gif

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Jan 3 2014, 02:25 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 3 2014, 02:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 3 2014, 09:41 AM) *
Soon you will see next takes smile.gif

Great! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 4 2014, 11:53 AM
Learning Roadie
I back on 80 BPM Neoclassical Etude:
https://soundcloud.com/ukasz-dr-ek-2/neoclassicalnext-80-bpm

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 4 2014, 03:20 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 4 2014, 07:53 AM) *

Great job mate. This one is very tight! Your timing is getting better and better. We are definitely on the right track. Keep going!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 4 2014, 03:22 PM
Learning Roadie
Should i bump it up? or play still at this speed?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 4 2014, 10:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 4 2014, 11:22 AM) *
Should i bump it up? or play still at this speed?

It still has some little parts where notes sound bad but I think that it's time to increase a bit the speed. It's good to always keep moving the tempo 10 bpm around your target zone.

Check this video: (until the end)

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 5 2014, 12:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for that VIDEO!!!

Halloween full speed :
https://soundcloud.com/ukasz-dr-ek-2/halloween-full

I know its needs some time practice but i wanna share what i got now

And here is Etude with 90 BPM:
https://soundcloud.com/ukasz-dr-ek-2/neo-90-bpm

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Jan 5 2014, 01:01 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2014, 04:44 AM
Instructor
Hi Lukasz! Great job on both audios! I can notice that you are getting very close with them. Your timing is much better on both lessons! It seems that the double tempo practice is giving very notable results!! There is nothing to fix on here, just continue practice, concentrating on timing. Well done!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 7 2014, 03:44 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey smile.gif
Can you tell me what your lessons are good to practice before start practicing 40 Power Metal Bands lessons? I think im not ready yet for that difficulty. Any recommendations?

Or i shouldnt be affraid of difficulty and start learning this lesson (40 Power Metal Bands)? What do you think?

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Jan 7 2014, 03:54 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 7 2014, 04:00 PM
Instructor
The most difficult section is the part where I cover Dragonforce's style. There I play very fast Alternate Picking licks and Sweep Picking. However there are many parts that can give trouble so you have to start slowly and be patient.
There are many lessons that can help you to master this one. Let me share here a list.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...lmsteen-lesson/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...msteen-lesson2/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...msteen-lesson4/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...soloing-lesson/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Power-...ng-Timo-Tolkki/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Power-...ing-Kai-Hansen/

and off course my Power Metal series:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lessonser...an-Power-Metal/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lessonser...sh-Power-Metal/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 8 2014, 06:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for this list. I'm ready to practice!!! My routine will look like this now:
1,5h malmsteen lesson ( i divided this lesson on 3 parts - 30 min each part practice) - Having problem with playing triplets with metronome, yet
1,0h rythm lesson (German Power Metal Series)
0.5h jamming, theory

And i spied on other thread. And i think i can expand mine music albums knowledge.(i dont listen music so much). It's hard to admit, but i dont listen full albums, i just listen single songs smile.gif And its time to change it.
I think i cant yet analyze it (weak teory), but i can listen it and find some chords on mine own (kinda ear training or sth like that) with that album
Can you give me one album per week?

And have question for collab, on improvising i can use this scale notes right?
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/images/sc...1101011010R.jpg

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Jan 9 2014, 10:37 AM

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:32 AM