Funny South Park Song
VinceG
Aug 7 2007, 11:40 AM
GMC:er
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BMYA7X8Ww0Y

"Protect my balls" laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 7 2007, 12:06 PM
Lets go fishing!
I love that song.Im like the worlds biggest SP fan, im cartman crazy! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
VinceG
Aug 7 2007, 12:20 PM
haha Cartmas is such a manipulative a hole. Very funny though. Im guessing you already know about southparkzone.com where they have all the episodes up until the new once on season 11.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
AudunESP
Aug 7 2007, 05:32 PM
well, as we already are into Sout park, why did they stop at 1107 "night of living homeless" and when do they release new episodes?

This post has been edited by AudunESP: Aug 7 2007, 06:03 PM

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 7 2007, 07:27 PM
Lets go fishing!
they allways put a gap in between a season. The second half of the season is out this fall ! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Anomaly
Aug 7 2007, 07:44 PM
They have a count down on this site http://www.mrtwig.net/ where you can also download the episodes.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:01 AM