Chet Atkins style..
sanders4617
Nov 17 2006, 08:23 AM
GMC:er
I don't know if many of you are familiar with Chet Atkin's thumbpicking style. My dad likes to play that kind of stuff and I thought I would upload a small clip of some that he did a while back trying out a new audio editor program I got. I think some of you MIGHT like it, and maybe you will find time to pursue this style of playing.

http://www.sandersguitar.net/guitar/robbie.mp3

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
adam1302
Nov 17 2006, 10:25 AM
Hey he is awsome my guitar teacher got taught and played with him.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Nov 17 2006, 05:41 PM
wow! Sounded like 2 guitars. I'm impressed with that type of guitar, one has to master both hands, not just the left and simply strum with the right.
Does he use finger picks?

+Quote Post
sanders4617
Nov 17 2006, 06:41 PM
He uses a thumbpick and then just his fingers.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:54 PM