Logic Problem. Need To Reinstall
dcz702
Mar 5 2013, 10:02 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
so it started when i ran out of hard drive space, i started deleting old files of recording i had done to free up space on my hard drive, i know i should have had a external hard drive, i do now and i moved things like itunes and iphotos onto it so my main drive stops growing so fast. but before i did it i think i deleted essential files.

i used to export midi files from guitar pro into logic so i could use the backing tracks for tunes that i would bounce into itunes to put on to my ipod for playback of drums for me and and other guitar to use for practice, but now i cant do that i dont know if its cause the proccess for exporting midi files changed or if its cause i messed up logic. im missing drum loops and a whole bunch of stuff. i dont have the logic disc as i downloaded online and i dont have a key, i downloaded logic years ago. is there a way to reinstall?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by dcz702: Mar 5 2013, 10:08 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:25 PM