3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Ibanez Rg350mdx
Trond Vold
Jun 22 2008, 02:01 PM
Instructor
Great review smile.gif

Edit: Oops, noticed it was 1 year old! .. but it's still a great review smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Jun 22 2008, 02:02 PM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jun 22 2008, 06:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jun 22 2008, 10:01 AM) *
Great review smile.gif

Edit: Oops, noticed it was 1 year old! .. but it's still a great review smile.gif

+1! Great review across the years!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 22 2008, 06:18 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
This is a great rewiev and i might buy one of these when the time comes to buy a new guitar

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jun 23 2008, 05:31 AM
Instructor
it´s a great axe!!!! is not very expensive ....
thx for the review!

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jun 23 2008, 11:52 AM
GMC:er
If you don't have much money and you want the best guitar for the best price, RG350 cannot be beat! Hail Ibanez! laugh.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 23 2008, 12:22 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
This is definitely one of the best guitars for the price, And since then Ibanez has dropped the price considerably (I pad a lot more when it first came out laugh.gif ), Its well worth the price and even more so when you see how easy it is to play, Its an extremely good guitar, Stays in tune all the time, sounds great, and is just phenomenal, very versatile as well smile.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 23 2008, 12:29 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Now i really want to buy this guitar but i am not sure yet if i should buy a new guitar..... What should i do laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Nov 20 2008, 04:54 PM
I use this guitar on EVERYTHING I do and that ranges from punk to ska to country to blues to metal, all over the spectrum, and it is a fantastic guitar. I added a little correction on your wiki article saying that THIS GUITAR IS ONLY AS GOOD AS YOU SET IT UP TO BE. You have to know what your doing with a Floyd Rose, etc... in order for it to play at it's best.
Cheers

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
snackajacks
May 15 2011, 06:33 PM
yeah totally , the only reason I didn't but it is that I could get a second hand rg550 for the
same price but now im looking to buy that yellow rg350

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 17 2011, 04:00 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Weird to see this old thing back up, I still have this thing. Unbelievable guitar for the price. Been awhile since I did anything crazy on it, I used to have it tuned to Drop B for almost a year or so, now its back to good ol' E Standard.

I'd also like to add this guitar lends itself extremely well to customization.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 17 2011, 06:07 AM
Great review and a great axe smile.gif I still love my IBANEZ RG560 to death! Hard to believe it's a "Vintage" guitar, like an old strat or something. It was a bit of a "salvage" when I found it but I'm glad I did. You can find old guitars in Pawn shops and Guitar Shops here in the states and get really good deals on them.

Recently found out that Jani (ex Sonata Arctica) is also a fan of the 550 and keeps an eye out for them. Here he is playing one.
Attached Image

And here is mine. Nestled in with it's brethren of various breeds and builds. (It's the RED one)
It has THE fastest neck I"ve ever played on anything at any price. Still my fav.
An ancient, beat up, low/mid range guitar built forever ago. Love it smile.gif
Attached Image

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 17 2011, 02:07 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 17 2011, 02:04 PM
Thought I'd cross link this to member SNACKAJACK's post about his RG550. A very sweet axe. Seems to be a spate of Vintage Ibanez posts lately which can't be a bad thing smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=522970

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 17 2011, 12:07 AM) *
Great review and a great axe smile.gif I still love my IBANEZ RG560 to death! Hard to believe it's a "Vintage" guitar, like an old strat or something. It was a bit of a "salvage" when I found it but I'm glad I did. You can find old guitars in Pawn shops and Guitar Shops here in the states and get really good deals on them.

Recently found out that Jani (ex Sonata Arctica) is also a fan of the 550 and keeps an eye out for them. Here he is playing one.
Attached Image

And here is mine. Nestled in with it's brethren of various breeds and builds. (It's the RED one)
It has THE fastest neck I"ve ever played on anything at any price. Still my fav.
An ancient, beat up, low/mid range guitar built forever ago. Love it smile.gif
Attached Image

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 17 2011, 02:07 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:20 PM