Introduction
Steelio
Dec 30 2013, 04:14 AM
GMC:er
I've been playing for about 15 years. I have recently joined a couple of local bands as guitarist. I am looking to improve my skills to my best level. I play a PRS through a Carvin stagemaster amp. We play a variety of country and rock.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Darius Wave
Dec 30 2013, 09:54 AM
Instructor
Hello and wellcome in the family smile.gif There are several ways to improve Your skills via GMC

1. You can choose Your favorite lessons and practice
2. You can create forum topics to get complex support from a few active instructors and some advanced students too
3. You can have a personal threads with selected instructors
4. You can visit V-chats and ask some questions live

To help us match the feedback it would be great if You could share some of Your playing and targets. Video and audio files warm wellcome. What do You listen too? What are Your favorite players ?smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 30 2013, 10:50 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Steelio !! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 30 2013, 12:11 PM
Instructor
Hello Steelio! Welcome to GMC smile.gif I suggest that you start by having a look (if you haven't done that already smile.gif) over the country oriented lessons - I also do believe you are a chicken picking fan? What sort of PRS do you use - I am a fan and fellow user myself biggrin.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/video-lessons/country/

and there's also the 'Lick of the day' section: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lick-of-the-day-new/ where you can find very, very nice country licks as well!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 31 2013, 03:10 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Welcome to the site! My friends Darius and Cosmin gave you all the info you need to know to make your first steps here. It would be great if you can share some videos of you to let us give you some feedback and make more specific assignments / recommendations. Feel free to contact me via PM if you need anything.

Enjoy GMC!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 1 2014, 05:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 31 2013, 02:10 PM) *
Hi mate! Welcome to the site! My friends Darius and Cosmin gave you all the info you need to know to make your first steps here. It would be great if you can share some videos of you to let us give you some feedback and make more specific assignments / recommendations. Feel free to contact me via PM if you need anything.

Enjoy GMC!!

The suggestion Gabe mentioned, about sharing a video of your playing, is always of great help!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 2 2014, 07:41 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to GMC!!! There are wads of great lessons from country to rock and everything in between. smile.gif Also, join the live video chat lessons if you can, and maybe pick an instructor for "mentorship" program or pick all of them and keep the one or one's that work best smile.gif Just send the instructor a personal message about joining their mentorship program smile.gif

Todd

quote name='Steelio' date='Dec 29 2013, 10:14 PM' post='669892']
I've been playing for about 15 years. I have recently joined a couple of local bands as guitarist. I am looking to improve my skills to my best level. I play a PRS through a Carvin stagemaster amp. We play a variety of country and rock.
[/quote]

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 2 2014, 02:41 PM
Instructor
Almost forgot - there's this program as well: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0&start=0 wink.gif Take a look and let me know what you think?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:08 AM