*warning - old guy alert *
brainlesswonder
Feb 4 2007, 08:18 PM
GMC:er
Hi, I'm 33. I spent my younger days in a moderately popular "punk" band. Made enough money to pay the single man bills, but I got old and married. I was a guitar player so I recently decided that I wanted to learn how to play the guitar (not that only knowing three chords can't take you places).

I am painfully spending a lot time undoing all the bad habits that I beat into my head over twenty years of playing. I'm enjoying the site, and have only one real issue, I think Kris should do all his videos as the "borat" personality he uses on youtube.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 5 2007, 09:16 AM
GMC Founder
Wlecome! biggrin.gif

I'm enjoying the site, and have only one real issue, I think Kris should do all his videos as the "borat" personality he uses on youtube.

Haha I'd go crazy doing that!! biggrin.gif However, I should get a new guitartube together...

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:58 AM