A Very Uplifting Story....
Sensible Jones
Jan 22 2013, 05:39 PM
GMC:er
Not sure how to embed Facebook videos here, so I'll just have to do it like this:-

CLICK HERE AND GO WATCH SOMETHING HEART-WARMING!!!
Enjoy!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 22 2013, 09:00 PM
Instructor
What an excellent story.. it was already good as it was but then the baskets !!! biggrin.gif

Thanks Captain !! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 22 2013, 10:31 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 22 2013, 08:00 PM) *
What an excellent story.. it was already good as it was but then the baskets !!! biggrin.gif

Thanks Captain !! biggrin.gif

That's exactly how I felt!!
Especially as a good friend works with Autistic kids!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 23 2013, 12:08 AM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jan 22 2013, 04:31 PM) *
That's exactly how I felt!!
Especially as a good friend works with Autistic kids!

That was way AWESOME!!! He tore that place apart!

I've noticed that "handicapped" individuals are often made that way by those around them....

Not drawing from the obviousness of this video, but I guess a burning question that I would have is why wasn't this young man put in the game before now? He understood perfectly fine how it was played.... as he well let everyone see. There was no reason for him to not have played before, but that is a soap box that I carry with me at all times of which I will spare you with. smile.gif

My uncle had Polio as a child and was told that he would be "handicapped" the rest of his life.... he was determined that he was NOT. At his peak, he could bench press 650 lbs with a "handicapped" arm. He was always the one whom I drew my motivation from. He is missed deeply that's for sure.

Thanks for sharing... SJ

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 23 2013, 12:13 PM
Instructor
This is way beyond awesome! Thank you for sharing!!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 23 2013, 02:15 PM
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Jan 22 2013, 11:08 PM) *
My uncle had Polio as a child and was told that he would be "handicapped" the rest of his life.... he was determined that he was NOT. At his peak, he could bench press 650 lbs with a "handicapped" arm. He was always the one whom I drew my motivation from. He is missed deeply that's for sure.

Thanks for sharing... SJ

I can understand how you drew motivation from him!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:37 AM