Hello, Introduction
MichaelRdk
Jun 8 2013, 02:42 AM
Learning Roadie
Hello, just wanted to say quick hello smile.gif

My name is Michael and i'm from Denmark.
I'm 25years old and been playing guitar since i was 18, so thats gotta be around 7 years wink.gif
I never had a teacher or anyone i know that plays guitar, so i've been on my own only with youtube as help when it was needed for different tecniques and so on, so it's been a hard trip to where i am now i think and i am not far considering that i've played for 7years, had hoped to be better, was sure that after about 5years i would be pretty good, not a realistic goal wink.gif i am especially having trouble with speed, been stuck on the same speed for the last 3years or so, but i'm patient and some day it will improve, hopefully tongue.gif and then again, i'm leaning more to feeling and perfection rather than speed, so maybe that's why i'm not as fast as i may could be.
but i'm sure that GMC will make me a great guitar player some day, this place has everything wink.gif

I am currently still using my Tradition Strat that i bought when i first startet playing guitar - a cheap beginner guitar with "stratocaster look".
Then i'm running that into my Boss GT-100 and through my PC, i do not own a amp.
I'm saving up for a new guitar which i think is going to be the Ibanez JS1200. Tried it at the local music shop and it's amazing, but the price is up there too..smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MichaelRdk: Jun 8 2013, 02:52 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dcz702
Jun 8 2013, 05:32 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Nice solo your gonna like being a member this is the most helpful guitar site I've ever seen.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jun 8 2013, 06:14 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero

Hey Michael, welcome to GMC! Nice playing in your REC video.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Professor
Jun 8 2013, 02:15 PM
Theory Instructor
QUOTE (MichaelRdk @ Jun 8 2013, 02:42 AM) *
Hello, just wanted to say quick hello smile.gif

My name is Michael and i'm from Denmark.
I'm 25years old and been playing guitar since i was 18, so thats gotta be around 7 years wink.gif
I never had a teacher or anyone i know that plays guitar, so i've been on my own only with youtube as help when it was needed for different tecniques and so on, so it's been a hard trip to where i am now i think and i am not far considering that i've played for 7years, had hoped to be better, was sure that after about 5years i would be pretty good, not a realistic goal wink.gif i am especially having trouble with speed, been stuck on the same speed for the last 3years or so, but i'm patient and some day it will improve, hopefully tongue.gif and then again, i'm leaning more to feeling and perfection rather than speed, so maybe that's why i'm not as fast as i may could be.
but i'm sure that GMC will make me a great guitar player some day, this place has everything wink.gif

I am currently still using my Tradition Strat that i bought when i first startet playing guitar - a cheap beginner guitar with "stratocaster look".
Then i'm running that into my Boss GT-100 and through my PC, i do not own a amp.
I'm saving up for a new guitar which i think is going to be the Ibanez JS1200. Tried it at the local music shop and it's amazing, but the price is up there too..smile.gif

Welcome aboard, great to have you here. For all your Theory needs, check out the Theory board on the forum and post any questions you have on the board. Cheers!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...hp?showforum=25

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 8 2013, 05:29 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! I first saw your video at REC! Nice playing and tone! Welcome to the site! Let us know if you need some help or assistance with the site! Enjoy GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2013, 03:23 PM
Instructor
Hello Michael! I have seen your video in the REC zone and I think that you are on the good path mate! The thing you should focus for now would be your vibrato and to start off with that, I would like to recommend a series of lessons focused on this aspect - this is the first one:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Bens-Vibrato-Odyssey/

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 9 2013, 08:55 PM
Instructor
Wellcome at GMC our new friend! Great atmosphere is guaranted biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:10 PM