3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Let's Recommend Movies!
waynedcoville
Feb 2 2014, 05:31 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 27 2014, 10:46 AM) *
Both 'Troll Hunter' and 'The conjuring' which I've seen 2 nights ago are great. But the last one is REALLY scary... I will never buy an old house smile.gif For certain!

yes! The Conjuring was really good. I though it was a perfect balance of Evil Dead, The Amittyville Horror, and The Exorcist. It was a truly creepy flick.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Carvin 6 string bass (walnut neck and body w/burl maple top)
Carvin 5 string AE fretless bass(mahogany neck and body w/ quilt maple top)
Dean 8 string bass
Danelectro BassVI
Washburn 5 string acoustic bass
Hartke HA3500 w/ 4-10x1-15
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Zoom B9.1ut / Crybaby
Monster cables

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Feb 2 2014, 05:52 PM
GMC:er
Here's my 5 cents for this topic smile.gif

Some good movies:

Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Fargo
Stand By Me
Smoke
Leon
The Shining
Dead Poets Society
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
Spinal Tap...of course it's the one of the must see for every GMC'ers (first time when you see it's very hilarious...of course it's always good wink.gif

The Wolf of Wall Street is good new movie... I laughed many times and it's good thing wink.gif sometimes bad comedies are very boring..when you wait..wait.and wait..at least one good joke or scene or anything which make you laugh or even a little smile biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 3 2014, 07:31 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Some older movies I thought were really good were Robert Rodriguez's Mexico Trilogy which are" El Mariachi" "Desperado" and "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" And a good older comedy is "Get Shorty" with John Travolta. Another one is "The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy" For a new movie , I just saw "Lone Survivor" and thought it was really good as well. I am going to have to watch "The Conjuring" My lady and I love a good spooky movie.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 3 2014, 08:35 AM
Instructor
I don't usually watch horror movies on my own, as I live alone in a big house - I mean on my floor, I am the only one laugh.gif Big tough guy, eh? Well, my cousin came visiting last weekend and he insisted we would watch it - I said ok, let's do it and guess what, he didn't resist until the end... but I did laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 3 2014, 08:59 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 3 2014, 07:35 AM) *
I don't usually watch horror movies on my own, as I live alone in a big house - I mean on my floor, I am the only one laugh.gif Big tough guy, eh? Well, my cousin came visiting last weekend and he insisted we would watch it - I said ok, let's do it and guess what, he didn't resist until the end... but I did laugh.gif

Hahaha.....It seems that boys are not so different than girls biggrin.gif
I love horror movies but I never watch alone tongue.gif
But you know why I love so much these movies? Usually at final all people die in a horror movie smile.gif Because I know this concept at the beginning I never get attached by a personage. In other type of movies, I like a personage and very often he die in the final and I cry like a baby laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Feb 3 2014, 01:29 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:26 AM