> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > »   
A Song A Day
Yash
Aug 10 2012, 11:27 AM
GMC:er
These two songs have STUCK in my head. I can't stop listening laugh.gif biggrin.gif

In Bullet I trust tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

PS - I didn't know these two had music vids.. so, I post them here and I'll wait for them to load, then watch, and then express my views, if possible tongue.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Yash: Aug 10 2012, 11:28 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 10 2012, 05:12 PM
Instructor
biggrin.gif the first one, I like! The second is not that catchy somehow smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 10 2012, 05:16 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 10 2012, 09:42 PM) *
biggrin.gif the first one, I like! The second is not that catchy somehow smile.gif

The lyrics my friend wink.gif The lyrics smile.gif And the second one is stick more laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 12 2012, 07:48 PM
Instructor
You were right man smile.gif I took a little time and searched for the lyrics smile.gif

Because I came home today...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 13 2012, 01:52 PM
Instructor
Where do you go from here? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 13 2012, 02:07 PM
I go to a Secret Place biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 14 2012, 08:38 AM
Instructor
smile.gif Well, I would go here, where the grass is always greener tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 15 2012, 08:54 AM
Instructor
This singer is pronouncing '99' very similar to 'noi doi' which in Romanian, means 'the two of us' laugh.gif Does this make this song, a love song? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 16 2012, 12:23 PM
Instructor
Can we call this a classic already? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 18 2012, 08:25 AM
Yes, it is biggrin.gif The song that made it in my mind, its gotta be HEAVY biggrin.gif - Crawling

And, I love this one too biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 18 2012, 06:51 PM
Instructor
Oh yes! Most definitely wink.gif

I love this one too!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 19 2012, 03:21 PM
Instructor
...even if Quinta Feira means Friday in Portuguese, I'll still post this as it sounds like Sunday to me tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 20 2012, 08:08 AM
Instructor
This drummer acts and looks A LOT like that one from the 'Drummer at the wrong gig' video biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
wollace03
Aug 20 2012, 10:38 AM
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Jun 25 2011, 02:01 AM) *
It says "Embedding disabled by request" sad.gif

But I've learnt how to do it!

let's see:

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

wow, great band... never heard of them before...
thanx for posting!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 21 2012, 07:55 AM
Instructor
...since snackjacks brought up the topic.... smile.gif

Definitely my favorite song off the 'Addicted' record smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 22 2012, 12:21 PM
Instructor
How about a little bit of Steve Vai today? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 23 2012, 08:01 AM
Instructor
I can remember the fascination I had with this vid back in the 90s when MTV was not crap music tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 24 2012, 09:04 AM
Instructor
Nice little mellow morning! It's calling for stuff like this:

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 26 2012, 08:35 AM
wanted to share this beautiful accoustic version of Diamonds and rust by judas priest.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 26 2012, 11:35 AM
Instructor
This might be the first song I would somewhat enjoy, from Judas Priest tongue.gif Sorry mate, along with Megadeth, Slayer and Manowar, it's just not my kind of stuff sad.gif I respect them for what they did but I'm just not resonating to the music created by these bands sad.gif

How about this for epic weirdness?

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:57 PM