Help! Zoom G2 Pedal.
Nody
Oct 15 2007, 05:34 PM
GMC:er
Hi all,

Ok this is gonna take some explaining. So im borrowing my friends G2. After messing around i find the drives. i select bG for the mesa. I tehn mess around with the equalizer bass, trbs etc. I then get what i want and store it. Say for eg A0. My question is how do i the drive bG back to its original setting. (so that i can start from scratch with it and mess around to get another sound i want so i can store it agin). I think this makes sense.

Cheers

Nody

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
muntahunta
Oct 15 2007, 05:42 PM
Learning Roadie
you can try changing the patch number on the G2, im not entirely sure how they work. however most multi effects have patches you can change between and edit any ones you like. just try editing another patch.

sorry i couldnt be of more help, im more of a line 6 person.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ Dual EMG 81 Pickups. Size 11 Strings.
Ibanez GRG170DX w/ Scallopd frets 17-24 - w/ Dimebucker and APH-1.
Tanglewood TW28 STR DLX CE INDIANA Acoustic Guitar
NEW: Dean Deceiver w/ EMG 81/EMG 85 Pickups
Effects:
Pod XT Live AND Pod X3 Live
Recording:
Cubase SX3

My Bands Myspace
Act Of Silence

Songs:

Fly From The Inside (Cover)
So Far Away
Down
Break The Cycle
Never Again (Cover)
Crash
Wake Me

More Acoustic Songs:
Chris Kerswell Soundclick Page

Check out Munta's Step By Step Songwriting Lesson

+Quote Post
lefty01
Oct 15 2007, 05:49 PM
GMC:er
I have one of these units.
Keep it plugged in. Turn the unit off, and back on again....and hold down both of the scroll buttons at the same time. You will see the screen "blink" with the G2 logo. After it "blinks" twice, relase the two scroll buttons and press them both (together), one. This sets it back to factory settings. You can also try www.zoom.com for an on-line manual.

This post has been edited by lefty01: Oct 15 2007, 05:52 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:41 AM