2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Schecter Stiletto Classic, I ordered one!
audiopaal
Jun 1 2009, 12:35 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Nice Trond smile.gif
I can't wait until it arrives, 'cause then I'll come and play/test it biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by audiopaal: Jun 1 2009, 12:36 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 1 2009, 03:29 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Very nice choice man! smile.gif Don't worry about the floater, you will adjust to that just fine and it may/will bring a new dimension to your style! Weight and shape may be the only things requiring adjustment. Can't wait to hear you rock this thing! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jun 8 2009, 09:07 PM
Instructor
Yey! I just picked it up at the post office 1 hour ago smile.gif It looked absolutely STUNNING, and the little i've so far testet the EMG single coils are very, very promising smile.gif

I'll have a full review up soon smile.gif

One annoying thing though, the trem-arm was missing.. i've sent the seller an email about it.
One promising thing though, was that when i opened it up, it was still perfectly in tune smile.gif

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Jun 8 2009, 09:08 PM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 8 2009, 10:12 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Awesome, keep it in tune for me untill tomorrow smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:43 PM